Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:12:51
So how long have you been breeding crosses before?
I've only just started fiddling around with a few different breeds and seeing what I can come up with, but I know there's definitely a lot more I need to learn about cross-breeds default smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:13:34
**how long have you been breeding crosses for?
not before...lol my bad
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:17:02
Just a few weeks ago, i am learning but i have had a good few crosses my Best is BlueEyedBaby who is a Mustang/standardbred cross
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:18:48
Are you focusing on breeding one certain combination of crosses? Or just crossing anything you feel like? lol
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:19:21
I need a Timer...badly...grrrr i dont have one in my inventory grrrr
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:20:02
Ah well i am experimenting but atm i am only breeding the combos that work well
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:21:47
This is my baby the best one i have bred so far BlueEyedBaby
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:26:49
I kill the forum.....once again.....default smiley (d)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:28:33
She's really good default smiley :) when I used to play a couple of years ago, I'd always wanted to breed a horse with at least one star in every discipline. Never got there though haha
I'd have to say my best cross would be BJ, he's and IH x TB. And just the past couple of days I've been experimenting with Fjords, but I didn't really bother much with them, I only wanted to see what they would produce ^_^
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:29:16
default smiley (lol) no you don't, I just take ages to reply
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:33:20
Fjord/Paints are the best so far, I have a twin of BlueEyedBaby her name is RainDance. Havent start her training yet
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:37:45
lol I didn't train my fjords, that's what I mean by not bothering with them default smiley xd but once I scrape together a few BMs I'll start training BJ and see how he goes.
Sorry but I've got to go! Have a good day/evening/night, whichever it is for you =]
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:40:09
bubi
wait i am all on my own nowdefault smiley :o
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:07:23
Na, I'm backdefault smiley :d
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:35:22
hmmm i am wondering what ga coat to put on BlueEyedBaby
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:41:05
What does everyone think of the new BlueEyedBaby?
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:51:50
I think that ga fits her
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:55:52
I'v got to leave for my grandmas house now so I wouldn't come back on here until mondaydefault smiley :(
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:56:01
Love that coat, nearly put it on my new hano a few days ago. Wish I had now, better than one I picked default smiley :(
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:57:38
Why which one did you pick foxxxy?
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 11:59:21
bye for now
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 12:00:21
bye bye Mingy
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 12:51:00
I picked this one Storm Chaser...to be fair though, it looked better from a distance, then when I put it on I was very dissapointed. It looks awefull.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 13:31:56
Well,since three pages have gone by already I will post my filly again,her and her twin are the first two 27* horses I produceddefault smiley ^) -Click Here-
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 13:50:34
She is looking good itunes, what do you think of BlueEyedBaby?
Go to page: