Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:12:52
Liza thanks he won't win comps thow and she will be and every one gess what!
I won a Falabella!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:27:35
Nice I got a Grand Prix entry Ticket
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:29:16
Liza well done you make 2000e a day with that
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:31:49
Yup but you could make 200k and 20 passes with your falla
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:32:59
True but i am not selling my little gold guy yet
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:35:23
oh you got petit. I didnt get a falla my egg didnt hatch, but hey now they are in the HoP i have a small chance
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:36:06
I Just opend 30 more i won anouther 5 liza!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:37:16
that is so cool, I amnt allowed to buy passes so i have to do with buying them off people and getting them as ufos
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:23:57
Liza that sucks! I would sell you the 6th cheep but he sold for 200k and 20 passes
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:30:05
wow i have never had that much money or passes, knowing me i would spend them on HoPsdefault smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:32:18
default smiley (lol) i just wish i could Bulp RainDance he's not winning a thing
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:35:02
Well BlueEyedBaby is not doing much betterdefault smiley (lol) I am in need of a WoY and a Stone for her. My friend was nice enough and gave me a timer.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:35:09
I just wasted 11 passes. No Bella
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:35:58
Liza i would send both thows items if i could in every horn of plenty i opend was eather one of my 6 know 5 Falabella or Bm item.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:39:59
wow you where really lucky
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:42:20
everytime i open a HoP i get a pandora's box default smiley :@ ugh i have 5 of them
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:42:55
I used all my passes. got some bm items but no bella. Now I can't buy one cause I have no passes.*hits herself*
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:43:38
It would have made my summer becuase I can't do anything with friends becuase I'm sick.default smiley :$
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:44:01
I have no passes to kat. ugh i need more i shall beg my perentsdefault smiley :k
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:45:33
Liza i was lucky but i wam selling them will i can get 200k and passes
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:45:38
I had 14 passes though. My mom won't buy me some becuase she doesn't know how and my dad says no becuase of some unknown reason.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:45:58
Kitsune i got a grand prix ticket so is it ok if I enter you standardbred in a trot race?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:47:30
Liza it's fine and i send you a little gift default smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 12:47:58
Kitsune thank you so much for the stonedefault smiley :d thank you. you really are the best
Could we please keep on topic so that other player's achievements don't get lost in chatter.
That is what we have our own forums and private messages for.
Thank you!default smiley :)
I'm not trying to moderate this forum, but it seems to have turned into a private chat room.
Clematis
  • Posted messages: 9,138
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: