Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 14:19:02
I am all on my own....again...
I just picked up Irish Thoroughbred breeding. I had purchased a strawberry roan colt awhile back to see the turn out, he won basically ever barrel competition I entered him in besides two. Then I decided to breed another foal recently, but, she has yet to win a competition so im slightly disappointed there. Overall a great crossbreed.
***
Also, I am the first official breeder of Friebreds or a Friesian Thoroughbred cross. They are excellent horses, but just like any other horse, some are stubborn in BLUPping. But, they excel in stamina, dressage and gallop. While they are excellent in trotting competitions, I am sure that a Paint Friesian cross would make an excellent racer.
***
Just want to say this, but, I am looking for other breeding partners as well.
abbeyabbey
  • Posted messages: 162
  • Karma: 10 points
Hi all!!! It's been days since i have been here. I got the C Timer for Duchess, so she will be fun to train! And i'm slowly working on Rockin'. Storm is gonna be bred again. But to a purebred Paint.
amylinn(:
  • Posted messages: 9,507
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 17:53:57
Re posting Fireworks he's done. And I won't be on later today, so send me a PM ... and you can post here. But if you want a covering send me a PM though I would like feedback here on him. I'll try and reserve the coverings tomorrow in the morning. default smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 17:56:02
Ooh I love him CT. How much are the coverings? I'll PM you.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 17:59:31
Thanks Spazz. Okay, I'll check my PMs.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 18:01:35
All I need is another Timer and Arms (which I have, but not the Timer) and I can train !!Ebony Grace, her twin is !!Ebony Style by the way. And will breed Grace & Fireworks together for the ultimate foal. I can possibly get a 28*.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 18:04:17
Ct i would like a few coverings Pm!
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 18:06:16
Does someone want to chat with me
What Is Love? has 4 wins when I though he would have none.default smiley (lol) I'm happy about his wins, hopefully as more competitions finish he'll get more.default smiley :)
hOrsElUvEr95
  • Posted messages: 3,332
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,398 days
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 19:22:29
Kitsune - pm me default smiley :-))
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 19:33:39
Just bought my first Cross breed for the intent of breeding he is a 17* Russian Don Cross Arabian with over 150 IBS( not sure exactly) I am fairly excited about him.default smiley :d
Bred Storm Cloud to a Brumby stallion earlier today. Now i'm just eagerly awaiting her foal. I only need two aging points. ):
amylinn(:
  • Posted messages: 9,507
  • Karma: 10 points
Oops, meant 6 aging points.
amylinn(:
  • Posted messages: 9,507
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 19:43:45
amylinn---you can buy 5 aging points from the store and answer the archimedes and if you get it right you'll have six aging points..default smiley :d


Just finishing up bolding Posiedon, I plan to cross him with a standie mare and hopefully get a six skiller from her...what do you think? If it will work, I would like to borrow someone's mare to do so....if possible...pm me if you have one that'd work.default smiley :d
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 19:55:34
Cool! I just found a blanket for Posiedon, so now he'll have much more energy in the morning!default smiley :d Haha, I like this smiley----->default smiley :d
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 20:16:50
Posiedon is still gaining 1. something gallop and stamina from comps, and still gaining from rides, and he's already 15 with no stone...I was hoping to finish him by 15...default smiley :( I don't know how well his full bolding is going to go, but next time, I'm defiantely using a CT.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 20:38:57
Hey everyone i iz back, and i need to ask does anyone have a spare timer?
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 20:40:25
And maybe a stone...ya i deffo need a stone..ah does anyone know where i can get one, if you do please pm me
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 20:42:24
Liza i would help but i have been looking to nothing
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 20:50:31
wow i remember a time when timers where easy to come across but now they are nearly as rear as a Hestia's Gift
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 20:55:17
Liza i never heard of that time was it nices?
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 20:58:08
Best time of all, when i started people nearly gave bm items for free those where the days. Now you have to pay thousands for a timer...cant complain though got a free blood and ga today off random people i congradulated.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:04:32
Liza that must of been nice and cool people rarly give things to me
Go to page: