Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:26:40
My filly finished her foal games and ended up with 812.48 gp *dances*
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:30:42
Mingy if your wanting morgans, I've got 744gp's if you want something higher to use. My friend has them at the moment but they are coming back to me today if you want a covering for owt.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:31:23
I dont know what to breed next. *thinks*
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:32:43
OMG I need to open my eyes...sorry I meant liza default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:33:49
I still got to fully blup her, foxxxydefault smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:34:31
Ok i have bred hano/arab Hunter/paint Fjord/paints, Standardbred/mustang and i dont know what to do know
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:37:25
you know what i really need?....a hestia's gift. Then I will have bred everything....
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:38:01
Seriously braindead this morning. I'm trying to play howrse as well as design a T-Shirt for hubbys rock climbing website default smiley *-)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:42:44
Its early so we are all braindead it is like 10:42am
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:45:03
So your in the uk same as me, think I might go back to bed default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:45:36
It's like 11:45 heredefault smiley (o)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:46:04
Well I am in Ireland and what is even wose is that it is lashing rain -.-''
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:46:28
worse not wose (just shows you how tired i am)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:48:02
I'm in the north of germany and the sun is shiningdefault smiley :p
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:49:37
I am in the west of Ireland but i am originally from Dublin where the sun occasionally shines unlike down here
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:50:07
Oh Liza you've sent me your rain....it's the same here, thats yorkshire for you default smiley xd

And mingy...shhh default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:51:36
oh whoopy rain for everyone it is so depressing when it rains and it is your summer holidays
-.-''
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:56:18
Oh well, I live in shanghai when I don't have holidays and it rains there almost every daydefault smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:57:26
(i think someone has had way too much sugar this morning) Ok then Mingy ¬¬
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:59:08
default smiley (lol) try living in Melbourne, one minute it's sunny and warm and then the next it'll be raining cats and dogs! It's difficult to dress appropriately when you have no idea how the weather will turn out default smiley :p
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:00:02
that is like here I think mother nature has issues the weather changes every 5mins
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:04:25
yeh, that or she gets a kick out of watching us suffer lol
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:05:13
Okay I'v got to go now, bye
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:06:57
bye bye Mingy
Or that could be it
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 10:12:04
I always kill the forum -.-''
Go to page: