Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:23:33
I bred a Shetland and a Fresion not a good idea...
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:23:51
Yoite what happend?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:24:20
1000 skills is a great accomplishment. You might get their before I do! (My TOP goals [two] are to breed a 28* horse and breed a horse that gets to 1000 skills)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:25:03
Well what havent you tried? Have you tried Marwaris?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:25:21
CT i want to get 27* cross first but i have got 1100+ cross with no clouds but i was so happy when i got 1000 skills default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:26:27
Finally, 11 first place wins in gallop for Fireworks. But I finished the hardest part of blupping, getting the wins needed. This may be one of the days where I finish another goal - one is to blup a horse in one day.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:26:30
hehe *huggles my Mustang* wuv her so much. Ohhh a 28* horse i likey
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:26:33
These are the awesome horses I got from kitsune the other day:

Seto

Pure morning.

Princess, I was so glad to get the mare i bred back!I can't thank kitsune enough!Thanks kitsune!

chicken-Awesome horse.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:27:27
Tabby no problum and i just found out pure mornings coat is reierd
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:28:24
Wow!I didn't know that Pure Morning's coat was retired.default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:29:26
Nore me till know
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:29:58
Yeah 28* is my next goal. Thanks tabby. Will post again when he's finished - there will be a link and I'll say "Anyone want a covering??"
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:30:38
Ct Pm when he's done i am thing of going to bed
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:34:52
Night Night People Liza is sleepy now ttyl
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:35:16
Yeah, my second cross got to 1020+ skills with just a few clouds.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:35:27
Night liza don't let the bed horse sleep
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:35:50
Skyyie go you!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:40:51
I bred a Thoroughbred and a Paint Horse. I hope the foal is going to be really cute. Any ideas what it will look like.The mom is a kind of black color and the dad is chestnut. Any good cross breed suggestions?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:46:27
Oops! I meant to say that the sire, Duke, is dun not chestnut.default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:47:39
Can't belive what I've done...been clearing out a few junk horses and I came across a crossy I bred a few days ago...for some reason when I named it I put it's gp 100 levels lower than what it actually is, in fact it's 11gp levels higher than the current top quarter horse on elite boards. So me being the blind idiot I listed it for 500e, yes it's sold straight away default smiley (li)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:49:58
Foxy WHAT! thats unlucky
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:50:20
Ooh, sorry about that foxxxy...default smiley :(

morgan Lover---the color is completly random unless you have a Hera's Privelige on the mare before or at covering time which let's you choose the color. It is in a Hera Pack. It's also a very, very, very good idea to blup the mare and stallion before breeding(it will tell you all about blup)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:51:25
LOL I'm getting worse, it was a morgan...but still 11gp levels higher than the no.1 morgan on boards. It's gone to a newbie default smiley :( Safe to say it will be wasted unless they are a old player with new account
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 22:14:13
default smiley (lol) foxxxy...default smiley xd


What would be a good cross with a Quarter Horse to get a super de douper high starred horse? I was thinking Arabian or TB, they're pretty high starred, or maybe even an IH.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 22:48:18
Just produced this little filly,and am quite happy with the way her and her twin turned outdefault smiley ^)
Go to page: