Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:07:39
Thanks kitsune. I hope I can blup him today and start one of my fillys soon.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:08:48
It's right kitsune just that you would say Das ist Gut
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:09:48
I've done Marwari/Hano and Marwari/Morgan before. Great foals from both, the Marwari/Morgan though was Morgan dominate but I haven't trained them yet - amazing foals I agree though.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:09:58
Mingy thought it was. chickentender thats good can i have a covering?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:10:09
Yeah, that's what it means kistune. I know just a few phrases from living there a while in my early years. How I wish I could speak German, but I'm learning Spanish. *sigh* Speaking of which, I need to ready Don Quixote for my reading assignment.. I need to find it first.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:11:18
You dont want hear my french my french summer exam 83% which is a B suppose it isnt to bad, i got by on equideow. And the only reason I speak Irish is because I am Irish.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:12:07
Right now or when he's finished? Sure. I'll give them to you guys for 200e, for others its going to be pricey depending on how he turns out.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:12:14
RoseBlood you don't want to learn german it's the worst language to learn everdefault smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:12:47
Liza cool is it nice there?
And i live in england and it looks like rain again
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:14:44
At the moment it is raining....again..as usual...-.-'' But other then the rain and the weather changing every 5mins it is okay. I have a good few horses living around my area
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:15:54
Unlucky liza but cool about the horses! I got none by me
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:16:18
Anybody have the plan for the max gain for foal games? I had it once but I lost itdefault smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:18:06
I have some Mingy just check out my e.c.
Ya I have Irish Cobs and Tb's beside me
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:19:32
Thanks liza, I rode a wonderful crossbreed todaydefault smiley (7)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:21:35
I dont go horse riding my mam doesnt let medefault smiley :( but where I live there is stables that breed Tb, I will try and get a pic of the foals up
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:22:20
Why is that Mingy? I love German because it is where I grew up, so it is a part of a personal piece of me.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:23:22
RoseBlood i did not like doing german it was nice but not my thing
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:24:56
Liza - You have the cover of Empire, the 4th book in the Eragon series on your page. Is the book already released or did you find that on the internet?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:25:36
I have never learnt german, I think i will stick to my french, Irish and english
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:26:10
Gallop - 4
Trot - 2
Cross-country - 1
Showjumping - 2

Wins for Fireworks. Wow,I really love himdefault smiley (l)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:26:30
Liza i will stick to English but i want to learn japanes
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:26:59
That was a pic I found on an eragon fan site, I forget the name of it but it should be released late this year or summer next
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:27:25
Chickentender i got to get a covering when he's done
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:28:55
rose- I love germany & german to because I'm from germany I just think german is very very hard to learn
liza- my mom is my riding teacherdefault smiley :p I'm sick of french as well though default smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:31:45
Yeah, I heard that it was difficult.. but then again, English is ranked higher in difficulty to learn. lol Anyways, we actually shouldn't be going off topic like this on the forum even though I like to talk about languages for they intrigue me.

Beh, I might just buy a chronos timer with me passes so I can start training Baybe.
Go to page: