Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:06:52
I introduce you to FearMe
Hope you like him.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:07:58
I can't fear him he's to cute and amazing!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:10:09
default smiley (lol) I got arms for Blue so i will have no problem aging her anymoredefault smiley :) I dont know what to breed with her now, maybe a paint or standie
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:12:13
I think FearMe will be great for Showjumping
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:13:58
Awesome foal Liza!I was thiking of breeding another foal but i don't want to use my last pass for the tears.default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:23:26
I'm going to start crossbreeding. Any advice for a beginner?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:24:31
hi im cross breeding hanos and standies. i only have one standy mare and no stallions, but ive got loads of hanos for jumping. so far i think i am the first and only player to officially breed and use hanoXstandies in an ongoing project, but id like to know about you if you do it too! this is for dedication in breeding, not a one time cross between a hano and a standy. im also looking for a breeding partner, preferably with high leveled standardbreds default smiley :-))
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 16:31:32
Very nice kitsune!default smiley :)
Wonderful job kitsune!
What Is Love? has 13 wins at 5 years and 2 months! He's doing so much better than I though he would, honestly.
hOrsElUvEr95
  • Posted messages: 3,332
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,399 days
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 16:50:19
Thanks and i love what is love!
thanks kitsune!default smiley :-))
hOrsElUvEr95
  • Posted messages: 3,332
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,399 days
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 17:18:25
My newest Brumby cross, this time the mare was a Morgan:

Blazing Sun
So happy that the Royal Insignia team lets me use some of their stallions default smiley :)

I'm sure he'll be just as fun to blup as the other ones I did before
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 17:38:37
Kitsune you did wonders on him
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 17:39:40
And wow, horses i produced can reach 1000+ skillsdefault smiley (7)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 17:59:29
I bred Blue with a Hunter i dont know if that was a good idea but it will be a filly and flaxen liver chestnut colour. Fingers crossed it will be a good cross.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:08:19
is this a good cross for xc or sj? - hano X tb X arab?

or for trotting - standerbred X hacney X friesian
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:15:22
pls pm me as i wont look back here! thanks
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:15:57
Hano Arabs are a great cross This is a Hano/Arab
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:20:15
I might be breeding a paintXtb now, I havent started my ihXtb yet due to lack of aging points
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:21:44
They are brilliant mix jill, I would breed some but i am working on Blue and her foals
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:31:26
333my-if you ask here,you should expect to be answered heredefault smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:37:02
What is a good breed to cross with a newfie, mustang, or arabian?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 18:38:11
Newfie- have no idea
Mustang with a standie
Arab with a Hano
Go to page: