Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
Nice itunes.default smiley :)
I've neglected What Is Love? this past weekend, I was too busy. default smiley :$ I have a feeling that his wins will be very hard to get.default smiley :(
hOrsElUvEr95
  • Posted messages: 3,332
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,399 days
I have a crossbreeding farm that I am loving a lot. I mostly have friesian, thoroughbred hano irish hunter and a bit of this and that in my crossbreds. I'm finally getting some that I'm happy to sell GP around 700 but I don't know where the forum is for selling horses. Could someone please tell me which forum it is?
Xellossnut
  • Posted messages: 7,829
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 03:10:55
kitsune- not just that, but a Barrel racing monster! Great foal, he has great potential. default smiley (y) I've got a 20* Must/Paint stallion who has ran over the barrel comps, but you're 5 stars higher.
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 04:26:04
Coverings anyone? Fireworks is finished! default smiley ^)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 04:32:43
Here's probably my best crossbreed, but i have several others. I'm debating what to do with her twin:

Awesome of the Mongrel Horde

I have several other experimental crosses on my Mongrel Horde breeding farm, but Awesome and her sister are my highest gp crosses.
Feedback on my latest cross, Light on Fire? He's under my Legends on the Knight tab. I *finally* got him fully clouded. default smiley :-)) Took a while...default smiley (lol)
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 05:38:39
i feel like i have no friends in this ft. i post and no one talks to medefault smiley :'(default smiley :'(default smiley :'(
I'll talk to you. default smiley (lol) How're your crosses doing?
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 05:54:31
good but i havent done much
I've been 'round the clock' with mine. Competitive rival breeding team, haha! I've nearly got Light on Fire to 25, but my laziness kicked in. default smiley (b)
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 05:58:43
cool what do you breed
Standardbred X Hanoverians default smiley :) You?

I just noticed I've been spelling Griffiiiin (Spelled it Griffen, not Griffin) wrong all day. default smiley xd It's obviously getting late.
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 06:02:08
hahahahaha Im working on TBs X Arabs Ive got mine to 25* but trying to raise gp. its at 778
Mine is at 758...I would've had the number 1 Standardbred in the entire game, but Light's lessons were messed up with a 'stray' 200skilled foal. default smiley (o) Congrads on your GP!
Griffin...griffin...griffin (practicing that evil spelling...default smiley :p)
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 06:05:11
hahahaha well tango is 20 for the arab
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 06:05:26
in stamina i think
Mine have their stars in Speed and Jumping.
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10540319

I need to go finish up a few things in my EC forum before the update, I'll check back in in a little bit. default smiley ;)
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 06:09:35
Okay i have to work on my presentation
*poofs in* I think I'm almost done. And tomorrow Light will be in a 23e EC...happy days. default smiley (lol)
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 06:35:52
COOL!!!!! i wish mine was like that
Me too!
I gotta go. Sorry, bye!
Kajimine
  • Posted messages: 13,671
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 08:08:06
Bred this little Filly this morning
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 08:58:57
She looks quite good lizadefault smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 09:08:35
Thanks Mingy I was hoping her trot would be abit better but hey i will just breed that filly with a standardbred to boost the trot skill
Go to page: