Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 18:58:52
I think Kat239 is right.default smiley ;)
-
_
-

I am tryiing an arab-fjord. I wonder what will come out.
The father is one of the best fjords around. 410GP.
the mother, my arab, Ripe starwberryies, isn't so good.
only 510, but hey...

Does anyone have any predictions or idea's on what will happen?
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:04:44
jewels- the gp will be around 460m gp. I don't know know how to do the ibs sorry
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:05:05
sorry I didn't mean to press the 'm'
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:06:49
Thats OK.and, thanks for that.

Do you think it'll be a fjord, like its father? or arab like its mother?
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:07:10
Its OK, I don't care about the m.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:08:21
the foal goes to the breed the father is. It's different when both horses are crosses then you have to do more math
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:10:32
Yea, I'm only starting with pure fjords, and arabs. I just bought a pure filly with considerable GP. (:

Nogalals Sunshine.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:13:03
I bred a colt who is( I think) a 2 way cross. His dam is a Irish and father is a Fjord.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:14:06
Whats his name?
I'd like to see him.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:14:55
I'm thinking of putting a da on her. Don't know yet. Either a da or a ga.default smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:15:23
Cute name, by the way. I like it <3
Also, I think its a good mix.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:16:05
GA, defiantly.I think she would be much cuter with a GA
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:17:38
Let me see if I can find any ga(s) I like.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:21:42
I found one. Just need to put it on...
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:35:28
The foal, is a great foal. I mmust say.

Sorry bout not replying sooner.

LUNCh
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:37:50
You want him? I have no use for him. And that's ok about the replying thing.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:42:06
jeeze there is alot of Fallabellas (kinda scared now with thr fallabella invasion) What do you think of my new foal over 800 gp and already has reached over 3000e in the auction and still 7 more days to go
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:49:59
haha Liza I just got one so I had to make it.lol

I'll bid on him! He's really good!
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:50:46
Ahh... Falabella invasion *runs and hides*
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:55:05
Green Eggs has a new coat and has over 400 skills but I don't know what to enter her in. Help?
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:57:14
what is she? austriallian-paint correct? I'd try barrel and show?
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 19:57:53
Yup she's that kind of cross. I'll try barrel next.
Go to page: