Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
I'm thinking of breeding a horse with every species in it...
I want to own the horses I bred to use it so the pedigree won't disappear.
It's going to be an adventure getting all those species default smiley :o
In order to not go broke, I don't care so much about the stars of the horses.
JohnnyDuck
  • Posted messages: 9,480
  • Karma: 10 points
*I mean I want to own the horses I used to breed it default smiley (lol)
JohnnyDuck
  • Posted messages: 9,480
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 00:06:35
JohnnyDuck- Only 5 breeds show on the horse though
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 00:07:25
Red Fish has 20 wins at 4 years 5 months!!!!!
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 00:14:50
wow
amazing youngest ive bluuped mine is 14 years
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 00:15:49
I used a woy on him. Most of the time I use the woy. It depends though
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 00:34:10
Red Fish can't find a blanket. Probably right under his nose.default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 04:23:02
Looks good mega! Just like my two foals, but one more star. They look nice!
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 04:32:32
@ skyyie (from the previous page): I would think perhaps a Hano? Because you'll be able to find much higher jumping stats with them than that of an Aussie Pony. That's what I would do anyway ^_^ lol
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 04:56:31
Ok, thanks. I may not breed one...right now I'm having a really tough time finding a tack pack..default smiley :( I need one for my QH/Paint/Appy for barrels..default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 05:02:19
POA's are possible! Appy x Shetland x Arabian = POA.
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 05:06:17
I'd help you out, if I had one default smiley xd but I'm struggling myself to find a tack pack for an upcoming foal. Oh well, the search continues! I'll PM you if I find one for sale ;D
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 05:15:12
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10799627

Haha my current crossbreed baby, and his momma's a beauty to default smiley (7)

How do you think they rank compared to other crossbreeds?
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 05:41:58
Very nice raven!
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 05:54:37
Thank you default smiley :-))
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 13:20:49
Got a nice foal from my mare TheBitterEnd. I got a flaxen chestnut arab colt with 25* and over 800gp
What Is Love? has his 20 wins!! I'll work on bolding him later lol.
hOrsElUvEr95
  • Posted messages: 3,332
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,400 days
thanks kit! I like your paint foal.default smiley :)
hOrsElUvEr95
  • Posted messages: 3,332
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,400 days
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 15:48:06
They are both great!
I'm thinking of selling either iPod or MacBook, but I can't decide whodefault smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 15:50:11
Thanks nerely an all star wich i thought was nice
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 17:38:20
Jonny Duck, it won't work, I already tried.


I breed some crossbreds and purebreds. I accidentaly bred an amzing crossbred 3 days ago. Palo~Verde Sap. 118ibs, and only 11stars (the mother was 5*) but stll a very good foal.
I would suggest breeding a foal with 25%irsh and 75% arab
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 17:56:26
Green Eggs has now started training.
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 18:38:36
I would use a woy. She'll have more skills that way
Go to page: