Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 01:04:48
Eva
Sleeping Sun
I Walk Alone
All 3 of !!Fireworks Explode foals
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 01:20:31
They're awesome!
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 03:41:41
Sleeping Sun is my favorite, but I like them all. They are all Fireworks' foals.
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 03:53:10
Last and final call on Firework's coverings, after:
July 11th 2010 20.00.00

All coverings will be public and rare, for 1500e.
PM ME
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 10:19:06
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/chevaux/cheval?id=10922016

My 2nd ihXtb cross has an identical twin, I was hoping for tbs, oh well...
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 10:50:32
emm jill you link doesnt work.
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 11:12:49
oops sorry Im always forgetting and using the wrong one, heres the right one:

http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10922016
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 11:14:13
Brilliant colt you got there jill
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 11:25:31
Im going to bolt him and sell his twin for a few passes as soon as ive got the other one to 5 years or so
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 11:26:34
My man all skilled up default smiley :)

jill0011 - when it's a 50/50 cross the foals always take the sire's (father's) breed.... so for instance:

thoroughbred mare x irish hunter stally = hunter dominant breed

irish hunter mare x thoroughbred stally = thoroughbred dominant breed (like my one linked above)
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 11:30:12
Nice one bridget, love his Diamond Apple coat
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 11:38:52
bridget-I know just after I posted I found out so Im gng to bolt the colt blup him(her) and breed him to a 50%tb 50%ih I might use his brother for the covering unless I get a good one off someone else
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 13:06:45
[url=http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10922016]My 808.40 Colt[/url*]


I hope this works!
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 13:07:24
Oops wait this will( I think:



My 808.40 Colt
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 13:07:42
Yeah that worked default smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 14:43:38
Romulus
This is the first time I crossbred. I know it's not amazing or anything, but what do you think?
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 14:52:19
Shadow your link doesnt work
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 15:05:17
Blue just need 9 more wins and she is fully Blup, though she is over 30 nowdefault smiley xd
Her last foal turned out ok, it is the last link i posted.
I picked up this little filly last night! She's epic!
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
I had a post in negotiations for this horse[she'll be the #1 in Irish stamina by 8 skill points after clouding!], and someone gave me a really bad offer, then said "oh nevermind, she's not pure". How rude. Does it really matter whether the horse is pure or not, when they're a skiller?
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
@Semalina- I've had the exact same thing happen to me, and to some players purity does matter, even if the #1 horse on the entire game wasn't pure, there would be some people who say they don't want it because of that.
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 15:26:35
I seen your horse Semalina, i think she is well worth it, i would buy her but i dont have 9 passes...default smiley :(. And that always happens to me my best friend hates cross breds and insists that the best are purebreds. Though my Blue is better the any of her horses and she is a Mustang/standie cross with nearly 1000 in skills
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 15:57:03
Semalina i get that a lot i have even had hate messages beucase i had mares coverd by there studs. even got them for getting over 800 gp foals
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 17:07:41
Semalina- Somebody was going to offer on my horse and asked if it was pure. I said no and I never got a reply. Your horse is well worth the passes and money. Nobody wants my Pasos becuase they aren't "pure".
Go to page: