Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 17:18:53
Just bred my paint mare to a QH. Lets see what I get.
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 17:24:37
kat- post the foal here when he/she is born!default smiley (y)

I am working on my pure Thoroughbred.default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 17:31:13
ok I will.default smiley :d
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 17:39:58
here he is!!

Roan QH/Paint colt
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:05:33
I like both! Great! kat, I'd like to see that colt in barrels/gallop racing, he'll do gooddefault smiley (y) kitsune, great! Especially that jumping!
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:06:27
Skyyie thanks i thought it would be got the idear for one when i was in the bathdefault smiley *-)
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:08:49
default smiley (lol) kitsune.He is amazing!

kat-The foal is great!default smiley (y)

I am still blupping my pure Thoroughbred.default smiley xd
[url=http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10712792] opinions? [/ur]
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:10:22
Mega's link:



opinions?
wow I need to start proof reading my stuff default smiley xd
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:12:58
Tabby thanks and Mega wow!!
thanks kit, I picked her up in the sales for a decent price last night. =)
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:14:55
thanks guys! Greats horses/foals everybody!
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:17:47
mega i got one in the sales last night for 500e! Here it is
For 500e i think i got a bargen and kat thanks!
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:21:51
should I breed my Irish Mare to a QH or Appy?
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:24:37
or something else?
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:25:10
Erm i would say Qh
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:26:10
ok let me try that outdefault smiley :d
@ kit- he's adorable!
@kat- I'm currently searching for someone to breed a appyXih foal for me! lol
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:30:22
Mega thanks and i still can't belive he was 500e
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:31:11
mega- I'll breed one for you after I breed her to a QH.default smiley (y)
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:33:25
Unless you'd like it now.
Well, I put an ad up in the negotiations, what's the GP on your mare?

I've got a GP plan figured out if I can find the right GP's to cross =D
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 10th July 2010 18:39:13
her gp is 809.50.default smiley :)
Go to page: