Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:06:29
I think BlueEyedBaby is coming along. What does everyone think?
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:12:27
Liza i think shes amazing!
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:14:44
Her twin is still there if you want her
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:18:12
I think i will have her then default smiley :) thanks
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:20:04
No Prob i will pm you
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:23:23
Thanks Liza i will post when i have tranined her up to
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:26:04
ok then, hope you have fun with her
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:31:14
right then people i have to go cyas tomorrow
Already bought aging points and i already answered a question.
amylinn(:
  • Posted messages: 9,507
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 21:42:19
I have many arabians, a conamera, etc. I am looking for a breeding partner. I have cross bred a few horses but don't know the best crosses for my horse breeds, I also have purebreds!
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 22:57:37
Liza-I know this is from like five pages back,but you asked how I thought BlueEvedBaby is doing,and I think she is doing great!
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 23:01:10
itunes i got her blueEvedBabys twin! I think i want make her a him
New buy of mine
What should I breed this one too?
cheer4always
  • Posted messages: 1,427
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 23:43:53
Cheer i would say Arabain or Tb
Okay. Purebred or cross? I'm thinking about breeding it to chickentender's TB cross.
cheer4always
  • Posted messages: 1,427
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 23:47:34
Up to you Ct Cross is amazing and i think the foal you would have would be to so i would say go for it
Okay, thank you!
cheer4always
  • Posted messages: 1,427
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 7th July 2010 23:56:12
No problum. I just wish my one cross would win more then 3 times
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 01:17:45
Sigh... too many 26 and 27* and no time to BLUP them or enough items to use on them. I think I have enough to make a whole herd of 26+* foals.default smiley (lol)
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 05:01:27
Semalina- great! I can't wait to see how that horse is after blupping!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 05:41:01
I am gunna breed this girl to these two boys when I get them blupped:

Filly:

Click here

Colts:

Click here

Click here
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 05:42:33
What do you think? I am going for jump/speed/dressage as the highest skills, and trying to get them at least pretty even. I would love to get a breeding partner. Anyone interested?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 08:00:10
Kitsune i just had a look at RainDance and your doing an amazing job with him.I am still looking for a stone for BlueEyedBaby
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 10:09:54
I think she will be good for cross country competions
Go to page: