Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:32:20
Half way there with wins. 10 wins already. He hasn't lost once in gallop.default smiley (y)default smiley (y)
Okay kitsune.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:32:47
default smiley (lol) I just wondering should i start on sarah tonight or not
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:33:23
Chickentender can i just call you chick?
And WOW!!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:34:37
Call me CT everyone does.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:36:33
Will do and love the new avy!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:39:56
I ran out of aging points for todaydefault smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:41:06
Mingy unlucky! I have over 400 i think i can send you one hang on i will check
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:41:24
Lol, thank you.
Mingy - I always run out of aging points.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:43:50
I'm like kitsune, over 400. I stock up on mine.. actually I think I'm closer to 500e now. This is why I don't use M.Arms.. I think it takes around 50 to fully BLUP a horse with a timer for me. I never really payed close attention to the points when I aged a horse like that though. It comes with a lot of horses I think. I'll donate one Mingy.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:44:16
Oh well, I can't. default smiley :( Ah well.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:45:07
RoseBlood i only use againg point when i am going to use a nxys pack default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:46:04
It's okay rose, but how do you guys get so many? I always run out of themdefault smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:46:37
Saving and Horn of plentys
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:49:10
Mingy- I think it is because I take care of so many horses. I haven't counted, but I get points randomly by taking care of a horse. I only use aging points on a mare in gestation after she has hit 6 or 8 months, or an elite horse I plan to speed BLUP. Otherwise I just don't use them. I used to have the aging point problem when I had fewer horses.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:53:33
All from today:
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:54:27
Now there are results that make ya happy, good job Chicken.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:54:28
*runs off to take care of the rest of her horses*
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:56:03
AMAZING CT! How you get the image?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:58:53
Screenshot. Thanks kitsune and Rose. Hardwork pays offdefault smiley (y)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:59:44
How you screenshot?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:59:55
Add another win to the top of that list. 14 wins total now. Never once has he lost a gallop race, all of them are first place. *Knocks on wood*
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:00:15
The Prt Scr SysRq button, its next to F12.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:00:43
Ah thanks i got somthing to show
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:03:08
I dont know what to do with RainDance, I have her twin BlueEyedBaby who i am currently working on but I dont know if i will keep RainDance..I think i should sell her. What do ye think?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 21:04:33
Liza up to you. you beat my horse seto for trot for mustangs
Go to page: