Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 18:44:06
Just picked this foal from the private sales. I just bought him because it's for the achievments, but I just realized he was a cross. He's not that gooddefault smiley (lol) but for 500e, I decided to buy him lol
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 18:51:01
Does anyone want to be my breeding partner for either of my cross-breeding just PM me i will probably reply tomorow though default smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:20:42
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:26:59
kitsune-link doesnt work,go to your profile them go to the horse nd copy that urldefault smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:28:21
oh wow kistune that's one amazing foal. This is kinda random but how many passes did you get from the bellas?
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:30:08
itunes thought i did but oh well here i go again Yami
Trickery
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:31:56
They are both very nice kitsune! I like the first one more thoughdefault smiley (y)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:33:37
itunes thanks
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:34:18
Red Fish Blue Fish is winning some comps. Should I train in jump to win cross country?
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:36:03
kat tranine jump a little but not much
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:36:24
kat-no,you probaly shouldntdefault smiley ;)

kitsune-your welcome,I like pretty much all of your crossesdefault smiley ;)

I am going to BLUP this colt once I get a timer,if he turns out good I will use a nyx on his twin!
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:37:22
I'll just hold off with jump
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:38:47
itunes you make me blush!
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:42:28
Green Eggs is going to start training soon. All I need is a woy. She's also 1 of the rarest colors for a A. Pony.default smiley ^) I was dancing around the house last night.default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:43:05
kat very nice
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:44:11
I was going to breed my Irish mare to the same stallion but me and stamina horses don't mix.lol
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:45:36
Why kat?
And for some reson me and dressage cross go well
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 19:48:14
I just hate waiting and training them. I can do them it's just I don't like to. I like training in dressage though
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 20:00:41
Kat i think so to dressage is easy to do everthing elsh is hard
I'm back guys, what did I miss??
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 20:14:27
Megawifey not much i post two new foal
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 20:14:54
Yeah, I'm thinking once I finish one of my achievments and sell the horses I used that for, I might breed a few crosses for comp horses. I will probably use them for, besides just normal comps, horses to boost the prestige of my EC comps. What crosses should I do? I need at least 1 for each, {barrel racing, maybe gallop, jump and cross country(I already have a pure male paint for gallop, but I could use more)} I have my colt from mega that's a Appy/QH/Paint for barrels, but I'm not going to geld him.
So what crosses should I use for Cross Country and trot races?default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 20:39:50
Anybody? default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 20:41:08
Right this is a list of all Blue's foals.
1)SplashMeChestnut
2)HearNoEvil
3)SeeNoEvil
4)SpeakNoEvil
5)Hey!ThatsMySpot
6)ImmaMouse
7)SimplyTheBest
8)I'mConfused
9)YouCantStopMe
10)FearMe

What do youse think of them?
I will be able to breed her again in 2 months. And i have no idea what to breed with her.
My mare Terror is QH paint and is awesome at barrel comps, and now that the GP of both breeds have risen they'll probably be a good match.
megawifey
  • Posted messages: 7,249
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: