Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:00:06
default smiley (lol) kat.I am hoping to get more passes soon as my stock is really low.At least I have some bm items to keep my occupied while I wait.

This is a horse I got a couple days ago..I toguht he was pretty interesting.
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:00:18
isn't not is. I have terrible grammar and spelling.
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:02:16
Yup ok Liza.default smiley :d

Tabby- Is that the first all star shetland? Even if it isn't great job!
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:03:16
kat-I don'y know but thanks!I find he was pretty cheap for only 2 passes with all the bm items he has.
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:03:38
Sorry I meant don't not don'y.default smiley :$
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:06:44
Kat it is a Filly and it is cremello coat
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:06:56
A nice TB x hunter I picked up today....had 251 IBS.

click here

I picked up the twin as well but I won't have time to do him as well so he's being packed off back to the sales default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:08:26
Very nice bridget-xxx!I would buy the twin but I don't have 3 passes to spare.Oh well,I am sure he will sell!default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:08:47
hehe he is very spotty bridget and very nice skills
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:08:54
I'm not too fussed if he doesn't because I can just skill him up in a few days time default smiley :d
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:11:49
Wow Kat this is one nice filly, i would have used tears but i dont have any. But i am sure she will reach nice skills
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:19:55
Hopefully Liza!! I'll train her asap
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:41:10
What does everyone think of my Marwari/Mustang/Standie cross
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:42:42
wow nice foal you got there Liza.default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 13:44:43
Cant wait to see how see will do in comps
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 14:22:07
He is reallly nice kat
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 14:24:59
yeah he is but he was not what I wanted
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 14:42:49
nice job!default smiley :d
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 14:44:47
Thanks kat and what is wrong with your fjord that you didnt want?
Nice horses tabby, bridget, Liza and kat. default smiley (y)default smiley (y)default smiley (y)

What Is Love? only needs four more wins! Hopefully he'll hurry up and win some more.default smiley (lol)
hOrsElUvEr95
  • Posted messages: 3,332
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,399 days
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 17:44:27
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=9008086

A cross that I bought and bluped at the start of the year(he was born on the 1\1)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 17:49:35
I finally got my pure tb foal!She has 245+ inborn skills and 800+ GP!I just need to train her up then breed her to a irish hunter.default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 18:03:52
Sorry for the delay.

Liza- I don't breed or train Fjord. he was kinda just a test.
Go to page: