Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:40:17
I was entering Blue into a showjumping and her and Rain are in the same racedefault smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:41:32
Liza woops who won?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:41:44
Try this Munchkin
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:42:04
Rain won came first, Blue came 4th
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:42:30
nope sorry Foxxxy still doesnt work
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:42:42
fox not working go to the horse from your profie and liza woops!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:44:18
It was good to see who would win, I guess i need to train Blue more
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:44:28
default smiley (lol) And again Muchnkin
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:44:55
Oh sod...spelt it wrong now default smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:45:10
Fox OMG!! amazing!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:46:09
Really? Not sure, he's 1st standy I've done
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:46:31
Thats why I wanted your opinions default smiley ^)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:46:53
Fox i am not lying i think he's amazing
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:46:54
He is amazing foxxxy
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:47:39
Would he be worth skilling up and clouding for the granprix trot comps then?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:48:41
Fox i would think so
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:49:51
Yup he wpuld be well worth it
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:49:59
Oh my he's got higher gp than the no.1 standy...Result default smiley (lol) Didn't expect that
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:50:24
Fox go for it cloud him!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:50:56
Well I'm going to skill him up tomorrow, so if any of you want a cover from him before I bolt him into a mare then let me know default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:51:30
Foxs i will love some coverings
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:51:30
I will then, I'll do him in my ec too...so he gets best lesson gain default smiley :k
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 14:52:00
Ok, when he's full blup tomorrow I'll drop you a message
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:02:23
ok Blue has had her foal. Who wants to see him?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 15:05:09
I do an rain dance has over 20 wins!
Go to page: