Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 19:53:29
I have a few 804 GP crosses - all from good purebred parents.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 19:53:45
She is amazing Kitsune. Absolutly amazing as always.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 19:56:58
chickentender are thows from flying gold? Just wondering
And liza thanks not to brag but i have some very reiabue mares who all ways get the job done right
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 19:58:08
yes you do Kitsune and YAY kitsune reached 200 days Whoooppeee
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 19:58:36
I just bought this great filly for 500e and 1pass and I think she's well worth itdefault smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 19:59:25
Oh wow i did! I did not see thanks lizadefault smiley (7). 200 and 800 gp horse humm goal for the next 200 days 890gp+ crosses!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 19:59:46
Yeah Flying Gold foalsdefault smiley (y) Fireworks already has 4 wins:
1 in show jumping
1 in gallop
1 in trot
1 in cross country

default smiley (lol) Only need one in barrels to get one in every competition available!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:00:04
Mingy Amazing! A really good find and cheep
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:00:09
And liza is exactly 200 days longer on howrse than me!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:00:36
I am 330 days and they best horse i have is 802 gp which is the arab you sold me who is now a girldefault smiley :-))
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:00:58
6 days is my half of 1000th day on howrsedefault smiley :p whatever you call it - 500th!

Congrats kitsune.
And nice filly Mingy
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:01:18
Yeah, I just couldn't resist herdefault smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:01:41
I would have been on Howrse 476 days if i hadnt stopped playing for ages.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:01:47
Lol.
Now Fireworks has 6 wins, he got two more in gallop. I love himdefault smiley (l)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:02:56
Liza you will get amazing foals from her i know it and. Happy b day for 330 days but 3 more and it's the mark of the best run!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:03:01
I played the german version 2007 or something, I think
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:03:13
chickent amazing!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:04:21
Mingy Dase ist gut! i have not done german for ages default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:04:56
Thanks another 30 days and i get my next karma point whoopee and i can finish off my breeding farm, I think i will start breeding Marwaris. Start my Freisian breeding farm today.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:05:53
Erm english please the only languages i speak are english, irish and french (to an extent)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:06:04
Yay i am think of closing my arabian one for foals in traning, never breed Marwaris are they good?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:06:17
I come from germany and I'm in germany at the moment (holidays) but I went to an international school for 2 yearsdefault smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:07:00
Dase ist Gut i hope is in english that is good. And liza amazing!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:07:32
Uhg liza you don't want to hear my french default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 20:07:39
Ah sorry if i was wrong Mingy default smiley :( not done german for 2 years
Go to page: