Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 23:59:29
Thorn- Nice horse you got there!!
By Retired breeder, 11th July 2010 23:59:32
Thanks Kitsune, lol. Well I've had My Baby Blood Angel, but I think you have seen her.. I think, lol. As Thorne said I'm waiting for a reply of someone to get some more elite brumbies. Then I've got my random crosses that I breed.

But I call you Thorne, Thorne default smiley (b)
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:00:04
Has anyone ever bred all star shetties?
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:03:03
Thanks kat and that's awesome kit. That's right, Rose calls me Thorne, but that's because she's 'special' and nothing I say will convince her to drop the e.
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:04:42
Naw, I've bred one with 5 category stars though, http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10286935 Just randomly made that cross, lol.
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:05:38
Mingy- tabby bred one.default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:05:53
thorn i think i will put an e on to and thorne were all special
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:06:43
It's like "Hawthorne" or "Theatre". It's just an old English twist of things. You're just being boring. ;p
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:07:33
High five kitsune.
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:07:36
Agh, I have been surrounded, Rose you win. Now she'll never leave me alone about that. Yeah I know, although I prefer to think of myself as crazy, because I like the sound a z makes.
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:08:25
who me na miss ye is the one being boring. I am englishdefault smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:09:27
Thorne i am slightly crazz HOWRSE maby a bit more crazze then i thought
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:10:29
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:12:46
Wow, I'm going crazy as welldefault smiley :-)) just bought this guy for 500edefault smiley :o
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:13:38
Nice catch Mingy
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:14:44
I'm off to blup him nowdefault smiley :d
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:15:30
Mingy default smiley :odefault smiley :odefault smiley :o Amazing
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:16:16
Veerry nice Mingy.
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:17:51
I have decied, Rose you will now be Rosa. You go the old English way and I'll go the Spanish way. xP
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:18:11
ugh decided, not decied
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:18:57
Wth Thorne. Whatever, lol.
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:19:23
Yay! Green Eggs now has 20 wins. Off to finishing her offdefault smiley :-))
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:19:31
Thanks guys
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:20:08
Rosa(i am with thorne) Throne have eather of you got a brumy stud?
By Retired breeder, 12th July 2010 00:20:13
mingy, 500e?
wow! Is Kat still here?

And has anyone tried A fjord-arab mix, yet?
I'm still in the process, bbut most of my
AP's go to my UNI's.
Go to page: