Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
:] The point was to make an IH with almost equal stamina and dressage[without taking too much from dressage].
Her jumping is also a little higher, close to her gallop, but she still has the same top 3 skills of an IH.
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 23:50:48
oh that's great.default smiley :d
Ooh...if she were clouded, she would have the #1 spot in Stamina for Irish hunters, by a good 8 points.
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:22:25
wow.

I think I'm going to breed my mare to the top Barb stud and get one of the top Barb horse on the game. Don't know yet.
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:22:58
Thats great Semalina! Do you intend to fully cloud her?
=/ Well that's the problem...I've only got 6 clouds.
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:25:54
Now you have 7.default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:31:33
I would send you one,but ever since I realized they were worth anything,I never seem to get them any wheredefault smiley (li)
default smiley :o Wow thanks!

I did all the math, and she would have 304.94 stamina, after clouding.
The current highest is 296.39 by Mancanza, the #1 ranked horse on the whole game.
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:33:44
your welcome.

what breed should I breed my 809 gp Irish mare to? I'm thinking another Aussie Pony
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:43:45
No I think I'm breeding her to a RDH. If I do it'll have the best gp on the game for RDHs
Interesting combo...how did the last foal turn out?
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:48:44
actually I just bought her so the last foal was pure irish hunter
Ugh I was just thinking about the ridiculous price of PoC's when I realized the entire game is suffering from inflation. I remember when I thought 9000e was an incredibly absurd price for AT. A lot of people sold clouds for 1500e back then, too. :[
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:51:14
haha. I would send you more but I can't I have 7 and I don't use them, ever.
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:56:12
My dad'd going to kill me. He breeds hunters and this is the highest gp hunter he'll ever have and it'll help him and here I am crossbreeding this horse.default smiley (lol)
:] I finally named her:TheyHuntMeInTheNight

I don't know why, but I lean towards strange and sometimes disturbing namesdefault smiley xd
My last skiller was "To Dream Is To Die".
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
Wait--is the IH you're talking about *Standing Alone?
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:58:34
she's awesome. I'm leaning toward Dr. Seuss book titles. My 2 horses are called Green Eggs and Ham and Red Fish Blue Fish.default smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 00:58:51
Semalina- Yeah her
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 01:00:19
I'm going to put a stone on her so I can keep breeding her.lol
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 01:01:53
Posiedon is fully blupped, so I've decided to breed him...default smiley (lol) What would be best with him for a six skiller? I was thinking either a frie or standie, I only need a star in trot, but I might be able to get a double star if I can get two stars in trot. So which breed? I was thinking I could either bolt him or I could borrow a mare...default smiley :)

Great horses everybody!default smiley (y)
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 01:02:58
yeah I think a six skiller would be best.
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 01:05:41
Yes, but what breed?
By Retired breeder, 9th July 2010 01:07:10
ummm well I'm not good with stars or anything but I would go with a standardbred
Go to page: