Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 19:27:22
ahh i see it will take longer another words..fine i have the time

and kat i will take Wikipedia.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 19:28:21
I have 3 all stars a bm loaded mare ger son and his liitle sister who im selling becuase she got worse go that her brother even though she was bred months later
Im actually not going to breed a paintXtb but an ihXtb that I hope to turn out tb to get no.1 ranking in dressage for tbs so that Ěxćƹļsiś Đēō arnt 1rst in 1 thing my aim since my mum recieved a really really rude message from one of the members!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 19:31:44
I am trying to beat Ace'sUp Mustangs and you are trying to beat Ěxćƹļsiś Đēō.
With Ace'sUp Mustangs i am trying to prove that crossbred can be up in the top of the elites.
I hope you succeed jill.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 19:33:45
Liza- Try Pasos. They're easy. I breed them and we have the top Pasos on the game. If you wanna join pm me. Oh and I sent the covering

I just had a total fail with the cross. Only missing gallop!!!http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10895329
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 19:34:35
kat-I pmed you.default smiley :)

I hope you succeed jill!default smiley :)

I am going to look trough the forums for a water of youth.default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 19:42:30
I hope so too everyone! She showed me the messsage I would have reporeted if I were her! Im breeding my cross breed soon but not now
These are my two Irish Thoroughbreds. They are wonderful. Just Superbeast is having trouble winning comps.
<A href="http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10821439">Superbeast</A>
<A href="http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=9528415">TopOfTheGame</A>
abbeyabbey
  • Posted messages: 162
  • Karma: 10 points
<A href="http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=9528415</A>
abbeyabbey
  • Posted messages: 162
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 20:54:58
Lol, an appropriate name Liza.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 21:00:20
Yup that is one confused foaldefault smiley (lol)
His mother is doing well, my BlueEyedBaby
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 21:32:03
liza amazing!
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 21:40:19
Hehe look what I just bred: New Baby
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 21:46:05
Nice Wild Cat
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 21:47:05
Liza- One weird foal there.lol
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 21:53:17
Yay, I finally got all of Prince of Blood's competitions. Feels like it took forever. Once he's blupped I'm going to breed him to my Querida and hopefully something good will come out of it. I'm having trouble getting my comps for the rest of my Brumby crosses, any suggestions?
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 22:44:07
I just bred my new pure paint mare to a Aussie stud. The foal will be the top Aussie pony(I think) when trained. I also bought a 809+ gp Irish mare. I'm going to breed her soon.
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 22:59:23
Here's my little girl!Green Eggs and Ham I'm so happy!! All I need is the items.lol
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 23:16:32
CraXoR's skiller thing says 1056.15 points but it's always off by a couple so she'll have over 1060 skills!!
What do you think about this lovely? I bred her myself yesterday, BLUPed her today, and am now skilling her:Irish HunterXCanadian Horse
Semalina
  • Posted messages: 14,382
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 8th July 2010 23:38:50
nice job! I'm not a big stamina fan but I like her
Go to page: