Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:16:09
Your lucky then default smiley (lol) I know I'd have no chance with my poor luck default smiley (li)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:16:38
I used to not bother with bluping but I lost alot of money, so I do care nowdefault smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:19:03
Yeah liza you must be pretty lucky, even my horses from fully bluped horses don't selldefault smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:19:20
Ughh I keep getting more passes for a Bella. I'll have no more left when I spend them.default smiley :$ I'm going to breed my friesian mare today. Let me get the code so maybe you can tell me what to breed her with.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:22:47
kat- My best results where frisian x thoroughbred so far.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:24:09
Try a paint to get the speed star
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:24:12
Mingy- I don't have one good purebred mare. Most of mine are crosses.default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:25:14
Should I breed her to Wikipedia?http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10504890 or a purebred paint?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:30:58
What do ya think of my lil arab filly had her bred for me. I love her to pieces.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:33:12
Fab filly liza, that is one to be proud of default smiley :-))
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:34:27
Kat, Do the math with the jumping 1st as you might lose a jumping star. If you can give me 5 minutes I'll work it out for you.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:34:32
yup cant wait to start training her and my two cremello standardbrd/mustang twins
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:37:07
My Mustang cross have a star in everything (i only noticed know default smiley (lol))
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:40:46
mmm yeah would you do the math for me? It's only 8:30 a.m here.lol I just woke up.

Liza- Great filly!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:43:18
why not breed it with a hano/paint cross, you get jump and the speed
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:44:18
Just done it kat...you will keep a jump star but lose trot stars. Back to the drawing board default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:44:23
Let me look to see what's up.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:48:28
*jwave hands hysterically* Hello Hano/Paint cross brilliant to breed with her. Paint=Speed Hano=Jump
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:49:32
Yeah that would be great. Actually I don't care if it's a all star.lol
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:52:09
hmm all stars not the easiest to breed but i say if you make sure the stallion is a good stud you should get there
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:54:11
hopefully.

I want to breed the first all star paso. That's going to be hard considering we(crosses) are only at 700 gp and purebreds are only at 650ish(I think). Hopefully once I breed Panache we will get one.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:55:30
oh and here's [/url]http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10159966]Panache[/url] if anybody wanted to see her.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:56:22
ok that didn't work. Sorry. You think I would after doing it so many times a day.default smiley :p
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10159966
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 12:58:16
She is pweetiful
Go to page: