Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
I'm looking for a foal or young cross with a few stars in trot and great IBS.
Anyone have one?
WestWoodWelsh
  • Posted messages: 1,212
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 23:57:26
What do you think I would get if I crossed austrailen ponies with brumbies? New breed!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:01:30
salsa23, it would be a brumbian pony default smiley :k
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:14:28
!!Fireworks Explode was ranked 135 in popularity yesterday. default smiley (y)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:15:13
congrats chicken!
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:22:17
Thanks pokemon. I am going to try to get him into the top. default smiley (y)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:23:48
good luck! i'll vist him every day! default smiley (y)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:24:26
I want to do some thoroughbred and either brumby or arabian crosses.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:28:57
Does anyone do those crosses?default smiley (o)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 00:40:11
Good choice Stormyy. But no I am doing Qh crosses. and Tbs crossed with... I don't remember default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:09:29
Stormy..I have started doing those crosses.
Awwh I need a good cross default smiley :( Anyone have any foals for sale?
i lov joe jonas
  • Posted messages: 2,896
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:12:16
I just bought a 23* IH/Paint cross in the sales for 1000e
Hrm,, I need a good Cross country Cross, But the only thing is I have a little foal, but I dunno if hes worth nyx/spurs/mb/apple/apack/lyre/
i lov joe jonas
  • Posted messages: 2,896
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:17:24
well maybe you could work on him for a while and then decide.
I dunno, I think he might be a good cross racerdefault smiley :-))
i lov joe jonas
  • Posted messages: 2,896
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:36:40
My huntbreds are nice. default smiley :-)) <<< Click the smiley
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:47:20
*sighs* I want to train Baybe now, but I need a timer. Those things are sooo expensive though. Beh.

Stormy, I recently bred two Brumby/Tbs for my friend ThornedRose. I don't raise them, but I can produce more if you want, although not of such high stars, those are reserved for my friend. default smiley ;) Anyways, my main point is that they are pretty good crosses. Brumby/Tb/Paints are pretty good too.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:49:17
Ooh, very nice huntbreds chicken.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:51:45
Thanks Rose. Fireworks is the first 27* thoroughbred. default smiley ^)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:52:21
I have a M.Arms for Fireworks, I just need to get him to 3 years. And I am sooo impatient right now to get him there! default smiley (lol)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 02:54:07
Nice. =) Yeah, I know what you mean. Are you waiting for better weather?
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 03:06:15
The bad weather hopefully won't effect my Posy(Posiedon. nickname lol) His bolding is going nicely, I expect to finish him by 10-11 depending on if I can fit any more rides in.

I am waiting for better weather and I need more passes to start with my 26* IH cross from kitsune I believe it was. My other foal, Leina, I forgot what she has in her(I will say when I go to check on her) and the 26* IH cross should have been starting games today if I boarded them yesterday..I need AT LEAST 6 passes for two english tack packs, and hopefully I can buy MA from somebody..or trade. If I can't find enough for both, I may just start with one(probably the IH colt so I will get to make covering money from him. I plan not to sell him any time soon) That way I'll get some extra cash for Leina.
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 03:07:42
Yep, it's kitsune for the IH colt and Leina is a QH/Frie/IH/Arabian filly, with QH dominant.default smiley :)
By Retired breeder, 6th July 2010 03:14:05
I gained 2.04 skills in dressage the first time I did games with Fireworks. default smiley :-))
Go to page: