Crossbreeding discussion

By Retired breeder, 3rd April 2010 20:13:43
461
HellOw!

If you like to cross-breed, this is the place for you!

On this topic, you can discuss your crossbreeding programs, share your secrets, and advise other players about it.

Compare different crosses with the ones from other players, and brag about your achievements in crossbreeding.

It's not allowed to advertise horse sales!

The forum rules and the game rules also apply.

Have fun sharing!
The Howrse Team
 
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:27:22
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/chevaux/cheval?id=9822673

A filly that I bought while paying for a poc that is actually quite good
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:29:10
thanks pixiebite. I love your horses espiccally your crosses
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:29:13
They are great Liza
jill the link dosen't workdefault smiley (o)
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:29:35
Liza-They are amazing
Pixie- What do you think of this fillY? http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10832185


I used wrong link for the last filly I posted about heres the right one: http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=9822673
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:29:54
Pix yours are amazing!
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:30:25
Mingy- I noticed the right one is in my last post( its the second one)
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:32:05
It's okay jill you don't want to know how often it happened to me
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:32:17
My goal is to create a crossbred with all the breeds in it... :0
this is my mare i think she is good but i dont know...
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/chevaux/cheval?id=9670920
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:32:21
This is my latest cross Jet. Was hoping for an all star but didnt get one! I am going to BLUP and then bolt and then breed to his sire. Will his baby get a trot star?
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:33:27
Im going to cross my best tb mare with a paint as soon as I can spare the tears
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:34:10
I would say that it would but what about breeding it to a standardbred?
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:36:01
Liza----> I can't as the baby has to turn out QH
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:39:42
Lynn---Ah sorry didnt think about that
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:41:01
default smiley (lol) That's fine! I PMed pix so hopeflly she will know!
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 19:56:35
Anybody know a good stally to breed her ?
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:01:03
What breed areyou looking for? Cheak out The Darkest Hour(in my TB tab) and Candy MŒn(Arabian in the other horses tab) Agha Khan(in ih tab) Ive a few others but my bluped horses with high gp are almost all mares!
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:02:38
Mingy I would say a Standardbred to boost the trot skill
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:06:27
Okay, I'll try a standy then
jill-I never get over with bluping stallysdefault smiley xd normally I sell them
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:40:43
[url-http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10845959]This [/url]is the outcome of covering her with a standie. What do you think?
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:42:16
sorry its this
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:44:20
if u breed opposite colors the horse will be graydefault smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:48:15
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10830382
My first cross-breed horse! Yay! Thinking about getting a newfie to breed him to, to help get the jumping stats up
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 20:54:10
Nice horse default smiley :) And i have some newfie's and newfie crosses for coverings default smiley ;)
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 21:17:48
http://www.howrse.com/elevage/fiche/?id=10575676
My first IH x TB crossbred.
By Retired breeder, 5th July 2010 23:00:15
LittlePinkMonster Is a Frankenhowrse (0 min 18”35), by Plague
Snow Đrop Đead Đivine☠™ (0 min 18”39), by BringJessTheHorizon
Harlequin (0 min 18”63), by Lsnishi
4. Junior Croesus HårtfordshireHanoš (0 min 19”07), by hell_vs_heaven_15
5. S010 Standardbred Sanford Standies BBC (0 min 19”48), by stevenfsh


My 'designer Fjord' beat a snow in barrels, a snow that had very few losses. default smiley :k The extra bm items on my horse probably was part of that though. default smiley (lol)
Go to page: