[FT] Spoiler Zone!
Various Game Update Notes from test server:
Click to display
Now horses are directly settled against the game’s background. If a horse is wearing a Helios’ Ray, it’ll take up all the width of the page.
• We’ve tried to fit the Helios’ Rays that are already on the game. Older Helios’ Rays can be reviewed by their authors and sent again to be updated.
• Helios’ Rays that are on the horse can be changed without limit. (The regular Helios’ Ray becomes the Unlimited Helios’ Ray on all the horses that sport one)
• All the old retired Golden Apples that are on a yellow background stay as such.
• Helios’ Rays can now be added to a horse from birth.
• Bewitched pumpkins are now on a transparent background and can use Helios’ Rays
- New search filter settings! Hestia’s Gift, Studs, presence or not of an affix.
- On the horse’s page you’ll be able to search for a horse by his amount of coverings.
- When a stallion offers a reserved covering, the mare that are displayed first in the list are the ones that have the best genetic potential and that are the same breed as the stallion.
- Tooltips on the horse’s page have been changed. (You’ll have to compare with the regular game)
There will also be some new wild horses up for grabs in the Treasure chests for ten passes. [ Cumberland Island Horse and Danube Delta Horse these guys
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 21:54:03
Click to display
Other changes to look forward to!
Immersive horse's page
With the immersive horse's page, enjoy the Howrse experience with more intensity!
From now on, your horse is placed directly on the game background. The beige background is gone, enjoy the lush green grass and the mountains!
Horses with Helios' Ray will enjoy a bigger one because it will cover your entire screen.
We have increased the size of the existing Helios' Rays as best as we could. To ensure the best possible quality for these creations, until the 5th of April, when the Creation Space closes, the creators will be able to send their old Helios' Rays in the new format. The creation won't pass through the voting stage. Helios' Rays that didn't get updated by their authors won't be available for sale after that date. They will however remain on the horses that wear them.
Helios' rays that have been replaced or that are available in the new format will have a logo attached to them.
Additionally, Helios's Rays can be used on:
horses after they are born
horses that have a Bewitched Pumpkin
In order to celebrate this, Helios's Rays that are already used by your horses can be traded without limitation!
From now on, the latest game news will be available on our Twitter feed.
Our Twitter feed is now integrated to the home page in order to give you the info you need in a seamless way; more frequent, shorter updates, and easier to read. Hypertext links will redirect you to the forums or somewhere else if you wish to know more.
You don't need a Twitter account to read the news!
You can also read the latest news about the game without being logged in: just follow our Twitter account
Learn more about very useful improvements you have requested.
Enjoy new search criteria in the sales menus such as Hestia's Gift , Studs , and the presence or absence of an affix.
On the horses page, you can run a search based on the number of coverings.
When a stallion offers a reserved covering, the mares that appear first in the list are those with the best genetic potential and that belong to the same breed as your stallion;
Team member roles are shown on the team's public page.
The VIP account has received two improvements.
You can save 100 search settings for your breeding farms, your sales, etc., instead of 50 previously.
Automatic purchases can now be differentiated from other purchases on your desktop
Click to display
They're closing the Creation Space!? I sure hope they don't; that's my favorite part of the game right now!
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 21:57:49
If you are selected to try out the test server, you will receive a message Ow, inviting you to the test platform. Only then you have access to the special server.
Does that invite last forever, basically, or would you have to get re-invited? Just curious.