[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
ow
  • Posted messages: 12,220
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,464 days
Go to page:
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 16:45:17
3
Ɠreywaren wrote:

If those wilds really are coming to the game, I'm going to try my best to get one. I really want a wild.
Thank you for the thread.

You got 100th post! You will have good luck all of this week. *strokes crystal ball* default smiley xd
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 16:47:13
1
hamsterjenny0908 wrote:

Click to display
I'm sorry if this annoys you all, but I would just like to see if it works before I go all willy nilly


How did you get the old smiley back?! Gimme gimme gimme! default smiley :o I want them back.... default smiley xd
[
Retired breeder wrote:

You got 100th post! You will have good luck all of this week. *strokes crystal ball* default smiley xd


Do you think that luck will extend for a few months until I get those wilds? default smiley (lol)
Ɠreywaren
  • Posted messages: 23,810
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 16:52:29
2
*strokes crystal ball again* Oh! Most definitely!default smiley :-))
Soo need first check out if all is working well

Click to display
Pssst possible next will be raffle promo
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
[img] http://gaia.equideow.com/media/equideo/image/chevaux/divin/300x300/adulte/onyx.jpg [/img] Onyx
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 17:06:17
1
Yay!
Yahoo
I really want to be part of the test team! How were you chosen?
Click to display
I hope the next promo isn't a lottery.... default smiley :s Then I pretty much have no chance of getting the divine... Which I think is supposed to be Onyx.... default smiley :(default smiley :'(
rockstarbulldog
  • Posted messages: 1,910
  • Karma: 10 points
Retired breeder wrote:

Yay!
Yahoo
I really want to be part of the test team! How were you chosen?

Now I'm afraid they will choose from players who are VIP account players default smiley :(
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
Horses of Angel wrote:

Click to display
[img] http://gaia.equideow.com/media/equideo/image/chevaux/divin/300x300/adulte/onyx.jpg [/img] Onyx


He's so pretty.... default smiley :o but if the next promo is going to be what others are saying it us, then I doubt I'll be getting him.... default smiley :(
rockstarbulldog
  • Posted messages: 1,910
  • Karma: 10 points
Rockstarbulldog wrote:

He's so pretty.... default smiley :o but if the next promo is going to be what others are saying it us, then I doubt I'll be getting him.... default smiley :(

Yes I'm afraid from this too because I never had luck with lottery promo default smiley :(
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 17:10:51
1
Only VIP account?default smiley :(
Aw mandefault smiley :( maybe they will change their mind default smiley ^)
@Horses of Angel

OW posted a reply a few pages back that said they have a set number that they choose from the VIP.... But they also choose from regular players....
rockstarbulldog
  • Posted messages: 1,910
  • Karma: 10 points
Retired breeder wrote:

Only VIP account?default smiley :(
Aw mandefault smiley :( maybe they will change their mind default smiley ^)

I really hope soo default smiley :)
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 17:12:05
Rockstarbulldog wrote:

@Horses of Angel

OW posted a reply a few pages back that said they have a set number that they choose from the VIP.... But they also choose from regular players....

Yay!
Rockstarbulldog wrote:

@Horses of Angel

OW posted a reply a few pages back that said they have a set number that they choose from the VIP.... But they also choose from regular players....

Ahh thats would be great to still have this possibility default smiley ^) I really hope default smiley (7)
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
I know.... It doesn't seem to fair, since there are a preset number of them you can win during a lottery.... (Four divines given away each day, one on each drawing)....
Though I think they usually have have a TC, or HOP "promo" during it to, giving you the chance to get it, right? default smiley :s
rockstarbulldog
  • Posted messages: 1,910
  • Karma: 10 points
Rockstarbulldog wrote:

I know.... It doesn't seem to fair, since there are a preset number of them you can win during a lottery.... (Four divines given away each day, one on each drawing)....
Though I think they usually have have a TC, or HOP "promo" during it to, giving you the chance to get it, right? default smiley :s

Yes mostly is it in this way..and some really have big luck to get on first on few HOPs/TC ..but me mostly it takes a looot tryings default smiley :$
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
default smiley :$ I know..... Hopefully it's HOPs, and not TCs you can find them in.... XD
I'm short on passes, I haven't quite reached my goal of 30 passes yet.... Have 9, and two passes horses I have to wait a couple more days to kill.... default smiley :-x
rockstarbulldog
  • Posted messages: 1,910
  • Karma: 10 points
I'm about ready for this puzzle promo to be over though.... At least I'll be able to get a harmony pack out of it. default smiley :) might be able to get a pass from it.....
rockstarbulldog
  • Posted messages: 1,910
  • Karma: 10 points
Rockstarbulldog wrote:

I'm about ready for this puzzle promo to be over though.... At least I'll be able to get a harmony pack out of it. default smiley :) might be able to get a pass from it.....

I still need all these days to finish it..yess took more passes as should be Ok but its because no video and just 1 dehorning uni default smiley (8)
horses of angel
  • Posted messages: 2,818
  • Karma: 10 points
Horses of Angel wrote:

Click to display
[img] http://gaia.equideow.com/media/equideo/image/chevaux/divin/300x300/adulte/onyx.jpg [/img] Onyx


pretty...
union
  • Posted messages: 11,861
  • Karma: 10 points
So do we only have to use spoiler tags for screenshots? That's what the OP seems to suggest?
xolaliy
  • Posted messages: 14,284
  • Karma: 10 points
By Retired breeder, 13th February 2014 17:55:13
1
I wish I could get Onyx. default smiley :(
I never get divines out of promos no matter how hard I try. default smiley :'(

Onyx is by far my favorite! I mean, look at him! He's magnificant! default smiley (7)
Retired breeder wrote:

I wish I could get Onyx. default smiley :(
I never get divines out of promos no matter how hard I try. default smiley :'(

Onyx is by far my favorite! I mean, look at him! He's magnificant! default smiley (7)


perseverance will pay off!

5 more days until the next promo I hope?
orcinus penelope
  • Posted messages: 146
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 350 days
Go to page: