[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow

 
Ow
  • Posted messages: 12,289
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,779 days
Go to page:
Will there be pass UFOs this weekend?
swan song
  • Posted messages: 875
  • Karma: 10 points
did we have a weekend promo with the bf last year or not ?
sadghostofwind
  • Posted messages: 172
  • Karma: 10 points
sadghostofwind wrote:

did we have a weekend promo with the bf last year or not ?


We did, Jormy.

So I'm assuming the special guest will be in luck items as well this time around default smiley :)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 14,012
  • Karma: 10 points
sadghostofwind wrote:

did we have a weekend promo with the bf last year or not ?

Yes, Jormungandr was in fleeces and fragments for him were in the black Friday sales.
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ
  • Posted messages: 5,190
  • Karma: 10 points
Oh sorry, Nalu had already responded. default smiley (l)
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ
  • Posted messages: 5,190
  • Karma: 10 points
wynter12 wrote:

Click to display
Any chance of the Winds being in this years' BF? I know they've been re-released this year, so that's why I'm asking lol. Not asking for a confirmation obviously, just asking if it's something Howrse would do or nah?
We do have some Celtic confirmed and just two weeks ago had a celtic in fleeces. So can keep our fingers crossed?
Bellus
  • Posted messages: 131
  • Karma: 10 points
swan song wrote:

Will there be pass UFOs this weekend?


Has anyone seen any pass UFOs? Really hoping they're out this weekend...
Frankenstein
  • Posted messages: 2,126
  • Karma: 10 points
They should be coming next week according to schedule though...
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 14,012
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

They should be coming next week according to schedule though.


Got it, thanks, I was just hoping that they'd be around for the sales~
Frankenstein
  • Posted messages: 2,126
  • Karma: 10 points
Probably not the place to ask, but will Onyx be making an appearance in the gemstones rotation? I can't remember if he came through already and I was hoping he would show up in the Black Friday sales
num1horselvr
  • Posted messages: 250
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
do we already know the price estimate for Jormy in the Christmas cards? Because there is Aengus sitting in the direct sales on my server and I don't know if I should get him or not. And I don't want to pass on him and then still not have enough passes to get Jormy. default smiley :s I hate decisions.
girl7
  • Posted messages: 38
  • Karma: 10 points
girl7 wrote:

Click to display
do we already know the price estimate for Jormy in the Christmas cards? Because there is Aengus sitting in the direct sales on my server and I don't know if I should get him or not. And I don't want to pass on him and then still not have enough passes to get Jormy. default smiley :s I hate decisions.

Click to display
You need at least 40 extra cards to win Jormungandr. So at least 1,500p. That doesn't guarantee the cards you need, so I'd average it at 2,500p for Jormungandr. But very likely could be more.
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ
  • Posted messages: 5,190
  • Karma: 10 points
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ wrote:

Click to display
You need at least 40 extra cards to win Jormungandr. So at least 1,500p. That doesn't guarantee the cards you need, so I'd average it at 2,500p for Jormungandr. But very likely could be more.


Click to display
50 bronze cards ALONE, and then you have to add another 40 of various assortments (6 of those Diamond).
So yeah, so expensive
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 14,012
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
who else is excited for the advent calendar? i just hope they take my suggestion and make ALL divine day prizes good. Not that they are all divines just that all are better than normal. I make the suggestion every year during the promo and it falls on deaf ears. about a month ago i sent the suggestion to contact us. maybe they will take it into consideration cause they have a chance to do it.
Hiram Farmer
  • Posted messages: 9,763
  • Karma: 10 points
Hiram Farmer wrote:

Click to display
who else is excited for the advent calendar? i just hope they take my suggestion and make ALL divine day prizes good. Not that they are all divines just that all are better than normal. I make the suggestion every year during the promo and it falls on deaf ears. about a month ago i sent the suggestion to contact us. maybe they will take it into consideration cause they have a chance to do it.

Click to display
Contact us really only pays attention to bugs. Not feedback, unfortunately. Since ZOwey has been gone they have listened to us less and less
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ
  • Posted messages: 5,190
  • Karma: 10 points
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ wrote:

Click to display
Contact us really only pays attention to bugs. Not feedback, unfortunately. Since ZOwey has been gone they have listened to us less and less
Click to display
i always complain about it EVERY year. it's my only problem with the advent calendar. and like i said i don't think everyone should get a divine every divine day. that's insane. i just mean get rid of all the regular prizes (tack, aps, apples etc) and replace them with better prizes. i don't even mean huge prizes. how about GAs and HRays, which aren't tiny bmis but aren't huge, or tractors troughs and showers which are expensive to buy and build and have good (better than a 1* piece of tack) resale value. or employee contracts. things like that. it really stinks when people are getting divines and you get an apple. i thought at least by mentioning it BEFORE the advent calendar it might help. they already change the prizes for that day why not totally change it.
Hiram Farmer
  • Posted messages: 9,763
  • Karma: 10 points
Question: which sets of big divines are being released? Like what is to be expected for next week? I've got 1.3k passes left and I want to know if I should keep it for next week's divine or spend it on a Japanese.

Or maybe I'll just spend it this week- at least I'm guaranteed a divine if I click fast enough. 1.3k isn't enough unless I luck out.
ShadowKokufu
  • Posted messages: 664
  • Karma: 10 points
ShadowKokufu wrote:

Question: which sets of big divines are being released? Like what is to be expected for next week? I've got 1.3k passes left and I want to know if I should keep it for next week's divine or spend it on a Japanese.

Or maybe I'll just spend it this week- at least I'm guaranteed a divine if I click fast enough. 1.3k isn't enough unless I luck out.


Unless the wheel has changed...
Click to display
It's Onyx or another Gemstone we haven't rotated yet :3
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 14,012
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
It's Onyx or another Gemstone we haven't rotated yet :3

Dang I want him a lot but I don't have much money leftover...
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ
  • Posted messages: 5,190
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
It's Onyx or another Gemstone we haven't rotated yet :3


Click to display
According to my notes, we only have Onyx left in this cycle.
CrimsonDax
  • Posted messages: 529
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
It's Onyx or another Gemstone we haven't rotated yet :3
Click to display
Isn't it more likely that one of the rainbows will come?
They were the last time we had passed ufos (5.11)
And since the last gemstone was around only two weeks have passed
BANANA MAN
  • Posted messages: 121
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 446 days
BANANA MAN wrote:

Click to display
Isn't it more likely that one of the rainbows will come?
They were the last time we had passed ufos (5.11)
And since the last gemstone was around only two weeks have passed

Click to display
I feel like howrse will try and end the gemstone cycle as soon as possible to move on to the rainbows.
Cʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ
  • Posted messages: 5,190
  • Karma: 10 points
Anyone have an idea of if and when Greyfells typically come around? I was a dummy and locked myself out of DS in the BF event and now I'm probably going to miss out on grabbing one. default smiley :'(
herdarkpassenger
  • Posted messages: 13
  • Karma: 10 points
does anyone know what the next event is going to be?
horseliker123
  • Posted messages: 37
  • Karma: 10 points
horseliker123 wrote:

does anyone know what the next event is going to be?


Click to display
Cards. For the details look over previous pages, it has been talked about quite a lot.
Oathkeeper
  • Posted messages: 4,339
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: