Making a pricelist

Hello!

I haven´t really sold any of my horses yet but was thinking about selling off some soon. I´ve tried to come up with a "pricelist", but Im not really sure how to make one correctly. I´ve looked at the market to analyse the prices in relation to gender, age, GP, coat and BLUP. But the thing is that the prices that players set really varies, so I feel like I haven´t got a clear understanding of it yet.

Therefore, I was wondering if someone actually uses a "pricelist" and i so, how it looks/works. I would be really happy and thankful to get some "overall tips" of making one (for example, + 5000 eq if it is a mare), but if someone who is reading this is especially selling Nokotas, Marawis or Mustangs (my soon to be project :3), then breed-specific info would be excellent!

Thank you! default smiley (l)
Pestvalp
  • Posted messages: 1
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
Eh. There's not really any sort of a base market value for anything. I personally toss whatever I'm selling in the auctions for what I'd like to get or a little under. Sometimes they go crazy and other times they don't sell at all. I've had sets of twins up at the same time for the same starting price and one sold for WAY more than I expected and the other didn't sell; I think I may still have one of the not sold twins kicking around somewhere actually.

If you're wanting to put a price list on your page decide what you'd pay for what you're selling and go from there. default smiley ;)
Mischief In Heels
  • Posted messages: 815
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1