Spoiler Zone!




Hello,

On this topic, you may discuss what isn’t in the game yet.

You can share spoilers concerning new features that will come to the game in the future.

For example, players participating in the test server can use this topic to share their findings.

Please remember to use the spoiler feature when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner, you can:

↪ Use these tags: [spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure that you remove the asterisks (*) before posting.

↪ You can also click on the "eye" button on the message formatting options available.

You can post screenshots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with one another; no one has the right to spoil or claim ownership of the rumors and spoilers related to the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Kind regards,
Ow
Ow
  • Posted messages: 12,349
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 4,293 days
Go to page:
I wonder how the new changes will affect prices for things flojos the Crazy Friday Sales… will the new ‘system’ drive prices up there too?
amn127
  • Posted messages: 558
  • Karma: 10 points
I need a rage comic so bad right now, the trollface with the stick figure slapping its knee.

Guys just remember dont get got by sunk cost fallacy — if you’ve had a good time it was worth it and dont be afraid to quit if this stuff is making it not fun anymore. I am gonna quit collecting divines. I have enough thanks. Maybe crazy friday sales if they arent like double price lol.

If it sucks, hit da bricks!

Anyway the making you collect your privileges every day is actually just petty nonsense there is literally no reason to do it other than annoy players. Or maybe the codebase is super buggy. I dont know and at this point I don’t really care.
dem-bones44
  • Posted messages: 335
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: