how does one wisely choose competitions?

when bluping, how do you choose competitions to enter? i do have some kind of method, but i want to better my technique, of course. enlighten me please default smiley ^) lower difficulty, higher?? 1 remaining place? also, is it disrespectful to enter competitions with filler horses? thanks in advance. default smiley 8-)
Rafflesie
  • Posted messages: 14
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
I believe that there are some generous players that make competitions with fillers so that people can get their 20 wins on those horses that have lower GP.

When entering a competition, often I will check out the competition before entering, especially if I have the objective of winning 2 races in a row with the same horse.

Rosette competitions, I do have a couple of horses that would be hard pressed to win, but I know that at times that I struggle to keep a rosette in my competitions, so will enter to help that player keep their rosette.
ozkeweenaw
  • Posted messages: 407
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1