[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow
 
ow
  • Posted messages: 12,234
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,513 days
Go to page:
clearviatares2 wrote:

Click to display
Does anyone have a image for the next Manticore Chimera horse? default smiley (8)

This one? Second image -
Blubbs wrote:

Click to display


flame48
  • Posted messages: 2,065
  • Karma: 10 points
Any idea of what the next event is and when it’ll start?
courtney cranmer
  • Posted messages: 80
  • Karma: 9 points
Courtney Cranmer wrote:

Any idea of what the next event is and when it’ll start?

The next event should be
Click to display
the fortress event. I think it starts later this week, but someone should fact-check me since I'm not a tester.
dααé
  • Posted messages: 759
  • Karma: 10 points
They usually start on Thursday, so tomorrow at 2pm CEST. default smiley :)
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,706
  • Karma: 10 points
Did the maintenance update happen yet? I was hoping that they'll add the
Click to display
uni/peggy checkboxes this update. They've been on preprod for 2 sessions now.
shadowkokufu
  • Posted messages: 318
  • Karma: 10 points
ShadowKokufu wrote:

Click to display
uni/peggy checkboxes this update. They've been on preprod for 2 sessions now.


We already have it on my server so they will come here too after the update default smiley :)
dymistress
  • Posted messages: 723
  • Karma: 10 points
Yes!! I can't wait! Thank you for confirming that default smiley :)
shadowkokufu
  • Posted messages: 318
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
The lottery is up on preprod! Hopefully someone more skilled than I am can post a screenshot with the prizes default smiley :)
Prizes are really good but the fragment situation is desperate. If you don't buy anything else and you're ''lucky'' you can only buy a maximum of 180/210 fragments from the store. Maybe you could also win some during the draws but the quantity is still extremely low and the divine's price remains extremely high.
dymistress
  • Posted messages: 723
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
Would someone also post a screenshot with the amount of fragments in the chest with the x4 multiplier please?
dymistress
  • Posted messages: 723
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
In the lottery the clover cost doubles every time you buy a prize, and it is only possible to buy 30 fragments at a time at an original cost of 10 clovers. This basically forces your hand in using the festive chest as it would cost 1260 clovers to get just 210 fragments default smiley :$
lmhk28
  • Posted messages: 175
  • Karma: 10 points
DyMistress wrote:

Click to display
Would someone also post a screenshot with the amount of fragments in the chest with the x4 multiplier please?

Click to display

Multiply the fragments x4.
I don't think ANYBODY could get to x4 default smiley (lol)




So, in the end, I was right to be aghast default smiley :'(
Click to display
The price of this divine is RIDICULOUSLY Expensive. It's too much, way too much! The Great Challenge is terrible this time :c
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,706
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
The price of this divine is RIDICULOUSLY Expensive. It's too much, way too much! The Great Challenge is terrible this time :c

Based off of what EVERYBODY is saying, I'm just probably going to get all the free prizes possible and forget about the divine. I can guarantee he will be re-released for SO much cheaper further down the line, I'd rather save my passes for divines I want more. default smiley (y)
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,490
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

I can guarantee he will be re-released for SO much cheaper further down the line, I'd rather save my passes for divines I want more.


No, that's not going to happen.
Click to display
With his drop rate (1 every 2 months!!! Unbelievably high drop rate), he'll be set at 8000 passes MINIMUM. The original promo is ALWAYS the best price for the Divine.
However, in this case, it physically hurts to pay for this divine, due to the fact that there's no way out of it...
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,706
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
40,000 isn’t too unreasonable for this divine imo, TCs are a very valuable BMI and he pays for himself in just over two years, which is better going than what Mars was set for in the TCs.
xarxes
  • Posted messages: 158
  • Karma: 10 points
xarxes wrote:

Click to display
40,000 isn’t too unreasonable for this divine imo, TCs are a very valuable BMI and he pays for himself in just over two years, which is better going than what Mars was set for in the TCs.


I'm not debating this,
Click to display
what I'm debating is the fact that there is NO WAY out of paying the full price for this divine. You cannot "luck out" in any way and find it in your first chest.
In fact, you cannot find it in ANY chest, but only painstakingly rack up 1000 fragments, with 1280 clovers needed to get a MEASLY 210 fragments to offset the price to 3700 passes, which is expensive.
The Great Challenge was specifically made because people couldn't afford Divines in promos, and often didn't find them in the lucky object. It was made so that you were GUARANTEED your divine with a total of 2500 passes if you didn't find him in the luck item.
Now they're telling us we either pay for this, or we aren't getting it in any other way. How are you going to tell a player that they need to save up FIVE MONTHS to get this one Divine, while before they just had to save up for 3?
That's what I'm arguing about. That they specifically made it so
1) you have to pay 4000 passes straight out of your pocket, since you cannot use Luck Items
2) you cannot get more copies of this Divine without paying ANOTHER 4000 passes

and that hurts. They made this purposefully irresistible Divine in a purposefully expensive event. default smiley :(

I am, of course, not counting the Lottery, since they're only releasing 20 Divines and there's more than 2000 players active at any time in game.


Caps is for emphasis, of course. default smiley :)
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,706
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
Did the math and even if you get 630 clovers to buy 180 fragments, you still need 2 full chest cycles (or just a little bit less if you're lucky) to get the divine.

So if you buy those fragments you're guaranteed to spend just a little bit less than 3 780 passes for one divine. With a little bit less I assume something like... 200 passes less?

Otherwise you'll pay a little more than 3 780 passes for one, as two full cycles only give you 944 fragments in total. With a little bit more I assume again something like 200 passes more. Or you can buy 42 chests (2 full cycles) and buy 60 fragments with 30 clovers and pay exactly 3 780 passes for your first divine. I might do it like that so I can also get some other nice prizes out of the event.

So.. let's say... his price is between 3 500 and 4 000 passes? There's no getting around paying somewhere around those numbers unless you win it in the lottery.
dymistress
  • Posted messages: 723
  • Karma: 10 points
@DyMistress
Tysm for doing the math on that! Cleared up a few questions I had

Click to display
Yeah, I totally agree that this divine probs wasn’t the best pick for the Great Challenge, and that they have made this divine in particular really expensive. The fact we can’t really get multiple copies does annoy my quite a bit. Removal of the random luck factor was totally unnecessary too
xarxes
  • Posted messages: 158
  • Karma: 10 points
Nalu93 wrote:

Click to display
With his drop rate (1 every 2 months!!! Unbelievably high drop rate), he'll be set at 8000 passes MINIMUM. The original promo is ALWAYS the best price for the Divine.
However, in this case, it physically hurts to pay for this divine, due to the fact that there's no way out of it...

I'd normally completely agree but when he IS re-released, the luck aspect will likely be there too so many people will be able to get him for MUCH cheaper than he is in the promo if they get lucky, and for people who simply can't afford to pay 4000, that'll be the best way for them to get the divine. I really hope they don't remove the luck aspect in events ever again, otherwise it'll be an obvious money grab. Going from 'if you get lucky here's a cheap divine' to adding divine dust disguised as a 'backup method' and then to just completely remove the luck aspect... yikes.
kingojoplops
  • Posted messages: 3,490
  • Karma: 10 points
kingojoplops wrote:

I'd normally completely agree but when he IS re-released, the luck aspect will likely be there too so many people will be able to get him for MUCH cheaper than he is in the promo if they get lucky, and for people who simply can't afford to pay 4000, that'll be the best way for them to get the divine.


While it's true that the "you could get lucky" could be a thing for this Divine in the future, the maximum requirement WILL be highly increased, so yes, if you're lucky that will be your best moment, if you're not, however, you'll end up spending double. default smiley :)
Click to display
And it's all down to chance, but I'm betting the actual chances of finding this kind of Divine (useful perk + amazing drop rate) will be set at about... 1%? Less than that? I'm assuming it's 2-4% for Weekend Divines now. default smiley :)
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,706
  • Karma: 10 points
I'm not disagreeing with you, mind, I'm just very very very prickly with weekend offers.
80 passes for Amethyst I didn't get, and over 80 for Pluto (didn't get that one either!) default smiley xd
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,706
  • Karma: 10 points
Oof, over 8,000 for Pluto is rough
xarxes
  • Posted messages: 158
  • Karma: 10 points
xarxes wrote:

Oof, over 8,000 for Pluto is rough


And I didn't get him either!! I'm still so bummed about it. It hurt my pride something fierce default smiley xd
nalu93
  • Posted messages: 10,706
  • Karma: 10 points
Okay everyone so I've finally started getting the info sheet ready for the next promo. It's still a work in progress and I really don't have that much info yet.

I made a topic in my EC forum for the sheet this morning. Would you post your info in there please? (Or if you don't want to repost your info but you will allow me to use it for the sheet, will you say so?) Also, I'm currently unsure of whether we need to use spoiler banners in my EC forum. I have asked mods but I'm just waiting for their replies.
shadowkokufu
  • Posted messages: 318
  • Karma: 10 points
So I just got a reply from a mod that we should keep using spoiler banners in my EC forum. *facepalm* the timing of that last message was terrible.
shadowkokufu
  • Posted messages: 318
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display


Do we have a screenshot for the lottery prizes yet?

xarxes
  • Posted messages: 158
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: