Straw

Hello!

Since its not proper season to grow straw and I haven't grown it before. But these mushroom horses require you to give them straw and I guess its more expensive to always buy it.
I wanted to ask - how much straw do you get and how long it takes? Where to grow it?
I have large meadows, but they're occupied by cows and pass seeds rn. I have 2 little greenhouses now, should I consider large? How do you manage to grow all of these things (example. cows, pass seeds and straw) at the same time or is it impossible?

Thank you. default smiley :)
pallaadium
  • Posted messages: 465
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
I usually alternate crops I grow. But it works, since I do not have a lot of pass seeds to grow, sometimes even none. So one autumn or winter I will grow only cows, and the next one I will use my large greenhouses to grow crops I need. The leather I get from cows is usually enough to last me a long time
LukasBondevik
  • Posted messages: 371
  • Karma: 10 points
I often grow wheat/straw at the end of summer if I find I have a free meadow and I want a quick crop before its time to plant pass seeds. Sorry I cant tell you how much you'll get from small greenhouses as I only use large. Generally I use my meadows for longhorn cows but if one of them finishes I just check my EC pages to see if there is anything I'm running short on. If so pop in a crop and back to cows when it is harvested.
deimos
  • Posted messages: 26,481
  • Karma: 10 points
25 acres just gave me 3724 wheat bran. I'm thinking the large green house would do the same.
ozkeweenaw
  • Posted messages: 407
  • Karma: 10 points
Thank you all! default smiley :)
pallaadium
  • Posted messages: 465
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1