Office Question

i recently got back into playing after my old account got deleted and i recall the office used to have a tab where it would show you stuff, like if your horses were sold or stuff to do with your EC and i was wondering what happened to that if anyone could tell me
Raskar
  • Posted messages: 3
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
That would be notifications I believe, it's now under the bell icon at the top of the screen (top right beside in-game weather and mail)
Crookedstar915
  • Posted messages: 31,559
  • Karma: 10 points
Hello, I do not know if this is the right place to ask but unfortunately I have accidentally restarted my account, thus loosing all my progress, is there a way that I can retreive all that I had before? (30+ horses, multiple black market items and packs bought with real money)? Please help I am desperate..default smiley :'(
Versio
  • Posted messages: 2
  • Karma: 10 points
no sorry there isn't. Thats why there is a warning pop up that asks if you are sure.

PS, if you need to ask a question, you need to start your own topic to avoid your question being lost in someone else's topic.
Ayjay
  • Posted messages: 92,782
  • Karma: 10 points
thank you for the answer
Raskar
  • Posted messages: 3
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1