Team Admin

Is there a way to appoint a different main admin of a team? Would I have to leave the team in order to select a different main admin?
Vail
  • Posted messages: 112
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
In order to give Administration role to other player in the team, you MUST leave it (you can anyways rejoin later). It will be automatically transfered to another VIP member I think.

HOWEVER. Make sure that there is enough VIP players in the team, so that the number of members allowed in won't go down and kick out players. For every VIP you get 4 additional members. So for example if your team has 3 VIPs (Including you) and you leave the number of members allowed goes from 12 to 8. That means that 4 members will get kicked out. (If I'm wrong please correct me)
cherry_blossom
  • Posted messages: 23
  • Karma: 10 points
cherry_blossom wrote:

In order to give Administration role to other player in the team, you MUST leave it (you can anyways rejoin later). It will be automatically transfered to another VIP member I think


This is correct except that you can select who you want to take over as admin, it doesn’t automatically select for you. But it does have to be a VIP member.
Rogin
  • Posted messages: 13,596
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1