Foundation horses

I don’t know if this is the right discussion area.
But I was wondering what are the foundation horses? I see them in sales or in others breeding farms, and wondering if it’s type of horses, or just the year when they were born. I’m really confused about that.
ScarletRevenge
  • Posted messages: 15
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
Foundations are the horses whose parents are Ouranos and Gaia.

Originally, they had 350Gp but they decided to change it to rolling GP, based on the GP of the top horses for hat breed. Dumb choice if you ask me, but here we are..
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
  • Posted messages: 37,809
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 6,179 days
Oh ok, Ty for that info! Is there a way to get Ouranos and Gaia?
ScarletRevenge
  • Posted messages: 15
  • Karma: 10 points
Ouranos and Gaia are just owned by Ow.

Some divines [Ran, Hipparion, Kaktos] give foundations to their owner. Some divines like Yellow Dwarf offers a Champion Seed, which is also a foundation foal.

Anytime a breed is released in an event or a pack it's a foundation

The horses you started the game with are also foundations
Legacy Ann
  • Posted messages: 30,912
  • Karma: 10 points
Oh ok! Thank you so very much for that info! That was very very helpful to know! <3 <3
ScarletRevenge
  • Posted messages: 15
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1