Howrse Bazaar

I can only find the list for last months sales, not the current ones, it is somewhere I haven't looked??
Eventhorizon
  • Posted messages: 691
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
Do you mean a schedule of sorts?
Unfortunately, I think they only posted it on social media

September 25-26:
Sekiryu, Manticore, Christmas Ghost

September 26-27:
Culebre, Fairy, Carnival

September 27-28:
Blizzard, Drakorn, Kaiju
Legacy Ann
  • Posted messages: 30,913
  • Karma: 10 points
No Kirin???? Boo. Well now I'm glad I picked up what I did instead of waiting for her
Mischief In Heels
  • Posted messages: 810
  • Karma: 10 points
Thanks Legacy Ann, I guess they don't realise that not everyone does social media, personally I can't stand it, someone showed me some supposed dog videos, they were all fake but you would only know that if you really knew dogs, it seems so ujtterly dishonest!
Eventhorizon
  • Posted messages: 691
  • Karma: 10 points
Eventhorizon wrote:

Thanks Legacy Ann, I guess they don't realise that not everyone does social media, personally I can't stand it, someone showed me some supposed dog videos, they were all fake but you would only know that if you really knew dogs, it seems so ujtterly dishonest!


I agree, only posting on social media is not a good strategy.
Players that do not want or can not use these (kids, for example) need to be able to keep informed too.
But that is something that has been brought op many times.
@Howrse: you have a HOME PAGE, use it please. That is where ALL your players can see information about their game.

(Capitals for emphasis reasons only!)
Meeki
  • Posted messages: 3,349
  • Karma: 10 points
I agree with clearly putting it on the Home Page.
Did anyone manage to catch the prices of the first lot?
Truth Be Told
  • Posted messages: 265
  • Karma: 10 points
Christmas Ghost 2,043
Manticore 1,957
Sekiryu 2,010
FattyFilly
  • Posted messages: 18,453
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1