Rosettes not showing

Hello!
I am not sure how best to explain it, so I'm sorry in advance

I have two Thoroughbred horses I enter competitions with to try and earn rosettes with for a trophy. They are pretty close in skill (42822.47 and 42272.57). I enter them manually, and never paid attention before, but just now realised that while both of them show same competitions to enter (same name, difficulty, horses registered, equestrian centre - I've checked everything, and those are indeed same competitions), for one of my horses (whose skills are lower) it shows a rosette, while for other it doesn't.
I entered a horse with higher skills into a comp, that showed rosette for the other horse, but now for this one, and while it won, it indeed didn't win a rosette.

I am not a competitive player, so I might just not understand the reason behind this happening.
Thanks for any help in advance!
LukasBondevik
  • Posted messages: 351
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
If the horse has already won that particular rosette in the past, it won’t show as a rosette competition.
FattyFilly
  • Posted messages: 18,453
  • Karma: 10 points
FattyFilly wrote:

If the horse has already won that particular rosette in the past, it won’t show as a rosette competition.


Oh, thank you so much, I think I've heard of that, but forgot,
Have a great day!
LukasBondevik
  • Posted messages: 351
  • Karma: 10 points
LukasBondevik
  • Posted messages: 351
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1