What should I be doing?

Hey so I’m mostly new to this game & have set myself up with a nice little unicorn vanner breeding farm but I’m kinda lost on how I can improve and progress… what exactly am I trying to progress in LOL I’m also struggling to sell my foals right now so like idk if my mares & studs are just trash orrrrr

I appreciate all & any advice!
lkornel02
  • Posted messages: 3
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
Everyone's goals are different. You can try to increase the GP of your horses, you can try to win competitions/rosettes, you can start collections of coats, divines, BMI coats etc.
As far as selling the foals, I'd suggest looking up horses with similar skills/GP/items in the sales and see what they're priced at. You can figure out what kind of prices are more likely to sell.
arasteia
  • Posted messages: 223
  • Karma: 10 points
Hello,

Please don't post the same topic in multiple forums.

Since the other topic in the Gameplay Discussion forum has more replies, we will close this one.

Have fun playing Howrse!default smiley (ow)
AmOwzing
AmOwzing
  • Posted messages: 715
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1