Harmony Pack

I tired to use a harmony pack on a horse and the game froze so I restarted the game like usual but this time it’s saying it’s already on the horse BUT I still haven’t used it. Any ideas on what to do??
marsimopper
  • Posted messages: 2
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
Is there a Harmony Pack icon in the horse's item tray? If so, then yes, it's on the horse.

From there, if you're on Classic, mouse over the horse's picture, and use the buttons that will appear under his feet to use the pack. You pick each item from the pack separately using those.

If you're on the app, I don't know how it works on there as I don't use it, but surely someone who does will come along and explain.
Becky Barnes
  • Posted messages: 99,367
  • Karma: 10 points
Thank you! On the app but clicked the horse and the icons popped up underneath. Thank you! Never knew that
marsimopper
  • Posted messages: 2
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1