Game Glitched

I lost 145 passes on the same horse. I went to put an iris coat on one and it ended up doubling the use of passes. Who do I talk to about getting my passes back?
Fyrehawk2007
  • Posted messages: 1,398
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
Hey,
you could try asking "Contact us" at the bottom of any page.
As far as I know, iris coat is an item which players tend to use multiple times on the same horse if they're going for the best bonus, so I'm not sure whether they would consider this as a mistake. But applying twice is not a "spam" of course.
c(=Mieez
  • Posted messages: 764
  • Karma: 10 points
It was an honest mistake. The screen went completely white on me. And when I went to try it again, I got no warning that it had already been applied, it just took it.
Fyrehawk2007
  • Posted messages: 1,398
  • Karma: 10 points
I have messaged them. Thank you!
Fyrehawk2007
  • Posted messages: 1,398
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1