Titans Challenge

Hi everyone, has anyone ever actually won anything in Titan? I’ve already spent over 6,000 passes (on several divine horses) and haven’t even reached Level 6 once, let alone Level 7. It’s incredibly frustrating.
jägermeister.
  • Posted messages: 46
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
I've won several times on level 6. Generally now I don't do the ones on level 7 as I think I've only got that once over all the years its been available. I have no idea what the odds are as I always set myself a limit (usually quite small) and don't go over that. default smiley :)
deimos
  • Posted messages: 26,475
  • Karma: 10 points
Yes. A few times.


When you go to the TC page, you'll see "The last lucky players..." who were players who actually reached level 6 or 7 and chose to reveal their winnings. Of course, when you check the details of what they one, you'll typically see that they spent thousands of passes before lucking out.

Don't count on winning the jackpot, though, as it's definitely not common. Most of the time, you'll have to fill the meter, so unless you are prepared to pay [(1000/fragment amount per item) * price of item] or feel like you wouldn't mind wasting X number of passes, I'd recommend not going for it.

I'd also take into account if/when the divine will pay you back. Let's take Moon, since he's in the TCs right now. At 14 frags per TC, he'll cost 14,400 passes unless you get luck (which you probably won't). He offers 10 passes every prime-number date, which means 1,260 per year.

He'll take almost 11 and a half years to pay you back, assuming my math is right, and that's if you always log in within the three preceding days of a date which is a prime number. So unless you want him for another reason (completing the collection, for instance), think about whether you will be playing for over another decade. Also, will Howrse still be around?
Veren
  • Posted messages: 1,317
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1