I created this account on Nov. 23, 2020 - a unique year in many ways!!!
My Grandfather was a rancher and I grew up helping out on the ranch. I love horses, cows, and dogs. I enjoyed my childhood! I played Howrse when I was younger. I'm more patient now. Lol
I'm Just having fun and relaxing! Ms.Mamie
I used to own an Appaloosa in High School. They are amazing horses!
I've always wanted an Arabian but could not afford one with good bloodlines. May be one day...
5/21/21 I am currently in the process of renaming and rearranging my horses into the farms. Doing it in a slow relaxed manner. Not done yet. My 2 favorite breeds are Arabians and Appaloosas.
GETTING STARTED:: How to Advance in your HOWRSE game::
Be Patient!!! It's a slow process and takes time.
1. Read the Breeders and EC manuals under the "?" mark tab on the right.
If you are playing on a computer, find the blue bar with "Breeding farm, Equestrian center, Trade,..." etc. The "?" mark is on the far right of the Blue Bar.
ALSO, you can go to the Community tab and click on Game Play to learn more and get questions answered.
2. Get on every day to work your horses and do other stuff as much as you can. Participate in the games And Click on all the UFO's that pop up, to win Equus & Prizes.
3. Complete as many of the Objectives under the Achievements tab as possible each day.
4. Breed your mares to purebred stallions of the same breed with 100% Blup. Find the highest Genetic potential as you can and pay no more than $500 max for now, to save your money for feed and boarding of your horses. You'll be paying for vet services and fees on top of that when you breed your mares.
5. Your FIRST Goal is to breed ((or purchase, breeding is easier but slower)) 20 horses to work with everyday. Because you can earn $ by doing the missions and from the competitions. Plus you get the manure droppings which you will need later.
6. Your SECOND Goal is to open your Equestrian Center. You must complete the objectives to do that. Your EC is the "power house" of your game. You will buy pastures for the horses being boarded, but even more importantly you can grow crops and cows.
Build your Workshops, Greenhouses and stalls. Keep your crops growing and keep your workshops in production. Eventually, you'll have plenty of food stuffs and tack for your boarders, and more to Sell. Start the competitions for your EC and designate them for Low-level horses to earn $500 each time each competition is run.
7. Your THIRD Goal is to complete enough objectives to enter 4 of your horses in the Grand Prix. You will get $500 equus for each horse in the Grand Prix races which run daily, Monday thru Friday.
If you enter 4 horses in the Grand Prix each day, Monday to Friday, that's $10,000 a week more to build your EC and Herd! If your horses are Really Good, you'll earn even more!
8. After you complete the Grand Prix objectives, you will be able to earn Passes by completing as many of the daily objectives as you can.
9. Go to the Equus Tab at the top of the screen and watch the Promotional Ads everyday to earn more Equus or other prizes. Some of the Ads are funny
((Written 12-25-2020 by Ms.Mamie))
11. Western OR Classical??
A horse who is higher in SPEED than Stamina will do best in CLASSICAL
A horse who is higher in STAMINA than Speed will do best in WESTERN.
I have found this to work consistently without any formulas or trying to match top 2 to 3 skills to a competiton.
It's works for me. Worth a try. Have fun! And good luck!