I am a breeder of the Lusitano and thoroughbred breed.
I am always looking for new GA/RC i am looking for a violet iris coat very badly want one so if you would like to sell me one i would be over the moon. I also am collecting environment of the wandering spirits
Giveaway in my form
I am a lake girl
I am a mountain girl
I have 1 cat 1 dog and 11 fish
Random stuff #relatable
Repost this if...
-you hear your name even if its not being called
-you hate hearing your voice in recordings.
-you use the word "thingy" when you can't remember what something is called.
-you say the entire alphabet because you can't remember what letter comes next.
-you and your best friend can say one word, and crack up.
-you hate when one string of you're hoodie is longer than the other.
-you hate it when people think you like someone when you clearly don't.
-you hate it when your favorite song comes on, as you pull into the driveway.
-you feel like if get under the covers, you will be safe from anything
-you push those little buttons on the lids of fast-food drinks.
-you hate when you tell a guy to shut up and they copy you in a higher voice
-you hate waking up from a good dream and it won't come back
-your fridge has nothing to eat in it, even when it's packed with food
-you stop the microwave when it gets to 0:01 to avoid hearing all the loud BEEPs
-you hate it when you think of a good comeback after the argument is over
-when someone tells you, "Don't look now," you always look anyways
-you never lose anything, you just haven't found it yet
-you hate it when someone says “Guess what!”and then tells you anyway
-you always try to put the light switch in the middle but it never works
Things to Do in an Elevator:
1. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
2. Ask, "Did you hear that cable snapping sound?"
3. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
4. Hold the elevator door open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi John, how's your day been?"
5. Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
6. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
7. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
8. Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, "I wonder why this was glued to the door when I came in."
9. Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
10. Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream, "You're one of THEM!" , and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
11. When the elevator doors close, bang on them screaming, "Let me out!"
12. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
13. When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay! Don't panic, they'll open again!"
14. Post this on your page if you think this is funny
Some people say they are big readers. That they're so into books it's not funny. How ever the only way to tell is if they
1) Suddenly gasp when something exciting happens in the book.
2) Start laughing hysterically when the comity relief character makes a joke
2) Start talking to the book because that's not how they want the book to go.
3) Hurl the book across the room when one of their favorite characters dies.
4] CRY FOR HOURS
Copy and paste this if you are one of these people.
TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 T0 PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5!1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD 8UT N0W, 0N TH15 L1N3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1TH 0UT 3V3NTH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, B3 PR0UD!99% of girls would die if Justin Bieber appeared at their doorstep and asked for a date. Ifyou're the 1% who'd laugh and slam the door in his face, post this on your page and waitfor the hilarious PM's to come. 99% of teens would cry if they saw the Justin Bieber at thetop of a skyscraper about to jump.Copy and paste this if you are part of the 1% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell, "DO A FLIP!
0NLY C3RT41N P30PL3 C4N R34D TH15.R3P05T 1F Y0U C4N, TH4NKS!!!
This is this cat.
This is is cat.
This is how cat.
This is you cat.
This is keep cat.
This is an cat.
This is idiot cat.
This is busy cat.
This is for cat.
This is forty cat.
This is seconds cat.
NOW READ THE 3rd WORD IN EACH LINE
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. If you can raed tihs cpoy and ptsae tihs on yuor porlfliel.
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips...
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No.5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No.5.
9) You laugh at this because you're an idiot and everyone else does it too.
10) You're probably going to post this somewhere to see who else falls for this
How To Get Kicked Out Of Walmart
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off in 10-minute intervals
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “Code 3 in housewares,…”and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
4.Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid or a display of something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off”
6. Buy a $200 item and pay for it all in pennies. Lose count at least two times.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from ‘Mission Impossible’.
8. Move a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
9. Sit down and relax on the patio furniture until they kick you out
10. Set up a tent in the camping department
11. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
12. Take pictures of absolutely everything.
13. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?
14. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say “PICK ME! PICK ME!”
17. See what you can “catch” by casting fishing poles into different isles.
18. Play football and see how many people you can get to join in.
19. Play soccer using the whole store as your field
20.Test the dodgeballs and throw them at passing people
21. Try to get people to race you across the store.
22. Superglue quarters to the floor and count how many people try to pick them up
23. Switch all the radios to strange stations suck as polka or Mexican rap and turn the volume all the way up.
24. Fill up carts and just leave them around the store.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and pretend to be superman.
33. Test brushes and combs