*Looking to buy LadyAurelie retired GAs! I don't have a huge budget but an willing to buy in either passes or equus*
Hockey season is here which means doing homework becomes more bearable when I can listen to my favourite team in the background <3
- If you can be anything in this world, be nice -
Avatar and Layout ordering in forum...
Avatars are fast
Layout pretty delayed right now
Check out examples of my work, I love seeing what people think!
Highest visit count: 403 on Aug 28th, 2023
Good enough for 2nd place lol
So. This happened? 15/4/22
10th popularity 15/3/22! Crazy O.O
My first horse with 1,000 wins!
First horse with 1,000 rosettes!
^My favourite of copper1123lol's wonderful work, I love my Bible!
Gifts from NɪɢʜᴛSᴛᴀʀ, the coolest person in the world!
Go spam them with congrats!
RIP Matiss Kivlenieks. You shouldn't have gone this early, you shouldn't have gone this way. You had a bright future in hockey and I was looking forward to seeing you play. I'll never forget you lifting lowly Latvia over Canada by standing on your head, you gave many fans one of the best days of their lives. You'll be missed by your family, your friends, the entire NHL, and every single NHL fan.
Qualified for VIP on 03/03/21!
Andrei Vasilevskiy insane save
Elias Petterson (left) Brock Boeser (right)
PLEASE put this on your page if you know someone or are related to someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can breathe fire. 93% of people won't copy and paste this on their card, because they have already been eaten by dragons. 6% of people are sitting in the shower... armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will re-post this.
Have friends address you by your wrestling name: Rock Bottom
^Brock totally weirded Elias out Thats what best friends do.
Andrei Kuzmenko, a little in-game snack and drink?
Won first rosette 17/11/20! won by Toffee First Marwari rosette by GUARDIAN ON 04/08/21!
Elias Pettersson and Brock Boeser
I am a Christian. (Baptist) I love God, and am saved by the blood of Jesus Christ.
Jesus is always there for you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
NightStar made this for me, my favourite verses that I cherish deeply. Proverbs 3:21-26 is pictured in it.
(I do NOT force my beliefs on people, nor do I condone others doing it.)
Elias Pettersson and Brock Boeser
I'm sorry, did you say no more Canuck's GIFs?
Thats right. He's not a Canuck. He's a SHEEP.
(Sheep is Yang Jungwon. Laugh human is Park Sunghoon)
I love European accents (especially Scandinavian/Baltic)
Would love to travel through Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic!
If anyone has the above coats for sale, I would be interested! I don't have the funds to buy anything crazy expensive but it couldn't hurt to ask if I'm willing to!
Before you continue, please look at Igor Shesterkin
Thank you. You may keep scrolling
Spell your user:JSNIPER
Spell it with your eyes closed: JSBIPER
Spell it with your elbow:JSNIPER
Spell it with your pinky:JSNIPER
Bash your head on the keyboard:YUH Y7
Admit it, you're jealous of my superior spelling skills
Impossibilities in the world:
1. You can't count your hair
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap
3. You can't breathe when your tongue is out
Put your tongue back in fool.
Hope you enjoyed my stupidity, here are some more GIFs!
Woah, you made it here?
You deserve a fist bump!
Yup! Theres more. I recommend reading all 62 ways :)
How To Get Kicked Out Of Walmart
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off in 10-minute intervals
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “Code 3 in housewares,…”and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
4.Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid or a display of something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off”
6. Buy a $200 item and pay for it all in pennies. Lose count at least two times.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from ‘Mission Impossible’.
8. Move a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
9. Sit down and relax on the patio furniture until they kick you out
10. Set up a tent in the camping department
11. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
12. Take pictures of absolutely everything.
13. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?
14. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say “PICK ME! PICK ME!”
17. See what you can “catch” by casting fishing poles into different isles.
18. Play football and see how many people you can get to join in.
19. Play soccer using the whole store as your field
20.Test the dodgeballs and throw them at passing people
21. Try to get people to race you across the store.
22. Sit on the floor and watch T.V. in the electronics department.
23. Pretend to speak a different language and see how many weird looks you get
24. Superglue quarters to the floor and count how many people try to pick them up
25. Switch all the radios to strange stations suck as polka or Mexican rap and turn the volume all the way up.
26. Fill up carts and just leave them around the store.
27. When someone is behind you in a narrow aisle, walk very slowly, humming to yourself.
28. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and pretend to be superman.
30. Walk up to random strangers and say “I haven’t seen you in so long!” etc.
31. Do the same thing, except ask for their autograph.
32. Play Red Rover with other customers. Except don’t tell them that they’re playing.
33. Test brushes and combs
34. Take up an entire toy aisle with a G.I. Joe vs. Rescue Heroes battle of epic proportions.
35. Take bets on the battle.
36. Have sword fights with tubes of wrapping paper.
37. Follow people.
38. Play with the price scanners.
39. Spray air-freshener everywhere.
40. Play with the automatic doors.
41. Make a pillow fort.
43. Shopping cart races. Enough said.
44. Crawl into gym bags and laundry hampers.
48. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s
49. “Re-alphabetize” the books.
50. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
51. Running around the store screaming walmart sucks, walmart sucks let’s go to target!
52. Buy a candybar. Eat it. Get back in line. Buy another candy bar. Eat it. Get back in line. Repeat until you get bored.
53. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines, relax and if the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
57. Spill clear soap down an aisle.
58. Talk to the lady at the cash register for a whole 20 minutes about unicorns.
59. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.”NO! NO! It’s those voices again!!!!”
60.Pretend to be a monkey and get on all fours screaming “Oo-oo-aaa-aa!” And attack whoever buys bananas.
61. Release pigs with numbers 1-2-3-4 and 6 on them. Sit back and watch employees look for number
62. Run around screaming "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"
Okay, done now. Here's a hug for making it here and sticking with me so far