Okay, so down to the nitty gritty. I'm spirit1032, more commonly known on discord as Boat, Britannic, Olympic, Lusitania, Titanic, etc, doesn't matter to me. I am 21 years old, so anyone younger than 18, please make sure you have parental permission to contact me, I don't want to get in trouble. I'm a full time Chipotle employee, so my time on the game is a lot less than I'd like it to be. I currently live in Missouri. My birthday is August 14th.
I am a history nerd, an ocean liner enthusiast, and very interested in oceanography and astronomy, meteorology, and several other ologys lol. I am a watcher of Corpse Husband, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Lordminion777, Muyskerm, Valkyrae, Sykkuno, Ludwig and several others. I love hockey, NASCAR and baseball (Blues, Chase Elliott, Cardinals.)
I've been playing since I was 11 and it's been a longgggg journey to get to where I'm at today. I started off with TBs, but now, I dabble in a little bit of everything. Happy to say that I've finally got over 2000 horses, still a long way to go
None of my horses are for sale unless I say otherwise or I'm selling them for team pot.
ANNIHILATION: Nokota Unicorn Breed. Have been a member since June 2021
NORTH DAKOTA BADLANDS: Nokota Horse. Member November 2022
I do accept any random friend requests. However, if someone hasn't been on their account for 300 days or more, I reserve the right to end the friendship (only exceptions are if you're a very very close friend)
EVENTS AND HELP
I will give any and all help to new players so they can have a jumping off point and help them to understand the game. Event help will also be provided to all my friends!
GOALS (Last updated: 05.01.2022)
- have 2500 horses (2077/2500)
- be in the top 1500 in General ranking (1870/1500)
- have 2 million equus
- have 5k passes
- be vip again
- have 30 divines (27/30)
- have all coats for all breeds (27/54)
MY YEARLY PLANS
- April 2023: Titanic 111. I plan on going to Branson OR Pigeon Forge to the Titanic Museum that either town holds. It's an annual thing as I've done it every year since 2021, especially now that I have my own car (2019 Chevrolet Equinox) named for one of Titanic's sister ships, Olympic)
- August 2023 or 2024: EUROPE TRIP! I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that I can go to Europe either this summer OR next summer. I want to go because I've always dreamed about it and I've never been.
My presentation is still under construction so please bear with me.