I like to breed my own high GP Thoroughbreds and train + BLUP them. They're really easy to work with and I've mastered BLUPing them. Sometimes I'll get my hands on a Selle Francais and train + BLUP them, they're easy, too. I like to turn my horses into characters I like.
I'm trying to get my EC up and running. You can check out its page to see what I'm working on as of now.
- Collect all the marwari vintage apple coats (25/28)
- Collect all the (animal) companions (22/27)
- Book of monsters (4/5)
- Catrina brooch (1/4)
- Own 100 different GA coats (82/100)
- Own 10 different retired GA coats (9/10)
- Pegasus Breeds (22/47)
I have horses for sale down in my 'Sales' tab. Check them out!
- Monkey, Rabbit, Nekomata, Squirrel, Giraffe, Bear (all unused!)
- Book of Monsters: Newt (If you're selling, PM me!!)
- Companions: look above at my trophy to see which ones I already have!
I'm looking for a covering for this horse
. Any GP, BLUP, and price can be whatever you want it to be! Just has to have an Iris' Coat.
Horse Projects + Recently Bred
I am 20 years old, Canadian, a psychology major going down the experimental route, and a philosophy minor.