How I Play
- I accept random friend requests.
- I return any congratulations given as soon as I can.
- All of my horses are female; colts are put in Auction as soon as they're born. Please do not PM me asking me to sell all my colts to you for a certain price.
- With the exception of Golden Girl ("English Misfits" breeding farm), all horses are considered "For Sale". PM me the horse(s) you are interested in and your offer.
My Breeding FarmsGolden Girls (Thoroughbreds) - Home to the descendants of Golden Girl, the horse this account started with.
Strong Again (Thoroughbreds) - "Stroke of Luck" was an affix I created under an old Howrse. When I came back to the game, I found two "Stroke of Luck" horses in auction. This farm is for the descendants of those to purchases.
- “Diamond Strong" affix - for the descendants of a "Stroke of Luck" affixed mare I purchased back.
- "Lucky Strikes Again" affix - for the descendants of another "Stroke of Luck" affixed mare I purchased back.
- Home to the following purebred families with English specialties:
- "In a Barbie World" affix - for the Barb foal won in the 2019 Memory game and her descendants.
- "Belgian Velvets" affix - Descendants of a purchased Belgian Riding Pony
- A Russian Don Horse, purchased, descendant affix still TBD
- An Akhal-Teke horse, purchased, descendant affix still TBD
- Golden Girl - Thoroughbred mare I started this account with; only horse not for sale.
Western Misfits -
Home to the following purebred families with Western specialties:
- “French Domino Effect” affix - for the Camargue foal won during the 2019 Hike in France contest and her descendants.
- “And Everything Nice” affix - for the Marwari foal won during a contest and her descendants.
- "Spanish Devils" affix - for the descendants of a Purebred Spanish Horse I purchased, separate from the Unicorn PSH family.
- Two Argentinean Criollo horses, purchased, two separate descendant affixes still TBD.
- is home for all "special" horses, such as:
- Divine - Blitzen, Cupid, Donner, Greyfell, Merlin, and Quindecim
- Wild - A Spanish Mustang, "Wild at Heart"
- Brumbies - non Brumby unicorn descendants are under "Western Misfits".
- Purebred Spanish Horses - Non PSH unicorn descendants are under "Western Misfits".
- Russian Don Horse - descendant affix still TBD as the mare has only had a colt so far. As he was sold, there has not been a need to create an affix yet.
The Other Horses - Is currently home to:
- My "Retired Mares" - horses 15 and older that stop competing until they complete all six levels of training to 100%.
- Newborn colts in Auction
- Any other horses in Auction