(2) If my horse is not listed for sale, guess what? That includes my Divines. . . NOT for sale!
If the horse is listed for sale but not listed as "negotiable", then there is no negotiating to be done. PM's will be ignored.
(3) Please no begging for horses, equus, or BMI's because someone scammed you or your neighbor's bosses uncles' friends'
sisters' daughters' dog just died. I have been known to be help players' who truly need it (or deserve it) but will not allow you to take
advantage of me. Also note: I just said "please". If you disrespect this request and insist on pestering me, I will report and block you. ツ
(4) NO, I am not interested in buying one of your horses unless it is within 10 points of the highest ranking horse on the game.
(5) Please DO NOT send me advertisements for giveaways or whatever else you had in mind (joining your breeding group,
forum adds, RPG's, horses for sale, competitions, etc.). I really dislike having to report players for doing this . . . which, by the
way, is against game rules (the sending, not the reporting in case you thought I was confused)
(6) NO RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS ACCEPTED. I am not looking to gain over 6000 friends
as a popularity contest. This has become necessary as I have recently spent two (2) hours cleaning up my friend list of those that never bother to help during a promotion or congratulate me occasionally.
(7) If I have to decipher your pm because it contains chat speak, the chances are very slim that I will reply to you.
(8) Competitions: "Stomping" is the act of entering a horse or horses into a competition for the sole purpose of willfully
hindering someone's progress. Like bullying, it is a form of torment. If I were purposefully stomping your horse, I would have
to be logged on 24/7 and waiting for you . . . which I am not!! I enter competitions for my own gain and try my best to avoid
comps of blupping horses (unless I am also blupping).
(9) I live in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest of the US.
I have ridden my entire life ~ at times I've trained and shown Dressage professionally (USDF certified)
I am now learning to drive a carriage!! So much different from riding.
(10) I am owned by a small herd of cats and miniature horses, which explains my enjoyment of the cat jokes and pictures below (when I get around to reposting them).
11. I am a trustworthy trader. Go to my EC forum to read comments about my trades with other players. Unless I know you, I do not go first in trades.
Do I accept random friend requests???