Last updated:* * *
December 13, 2019 at 3:06 pm EST
December 13, 2019
Some days are better than others.
December 5, 2019
Feeling really down lately. Making shredded italian beef for dinner, so there is that?
Boyfriend appreciation post:
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now and I love him so much. He is a kind and funny man who always sees the best in me, even when I can't see it myself. He has never raised his voice at me and makes me feel safe. I honestly don't know what my life would be like without him in it.
November 5, 2019
I cannot stand my future brother-in-law. he makes my life a nightmare, tbh
Making homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. It's the little things <3
August 23, 2019
I have a serious headache at the moment.
I'm so lonely...
July 22, 2019
I'm so tired...
July 19, 2019
Today marks 6 years since my boyfriend and I first admitted our feelings for each other.
July 18, 2019
Bored... feeling a bit down.
July 17, 2019
Happy 13th birthday to my sister, Becca!! (Bonny748)
July 11, 2019
Organizing some things...
Also, I made a new custom UFO census. Link available in my "Daily Links" box!!
June 27, 2019
June 13, 2019
I'm really bad at keeping this updated, tbh
May 24, 2019
Happy 15th birthday to my sister, Amanda (AmandaRose)!
May 6, 2019
Sick. Bored out of my mind. Anyone want a Layout?
April 28, 2019
My boyfriend and I are looking for a house to buy!
April 22, 2019
I currently have 8 French Trotter Foundies for sale. Update: sold!
April 11, 2019
I'm alive. Planning on getting glasses here soon.
February 27, 2019
Had Logan neutered today. I'm doing okay and will be active more often now.
January 29, 2019
Spent most of today in the hospital with severe abdominal pain.
January 27, 2019
I'm going to try to be more active from now on. Life has just dealt me a really bad hand these last couple of months.
January 21, 2019
Logan is better and appears to be making a full recovery.
January 18, 2019
Today is my anniversary with my boyfriend. We have been together 2 years.
Our puppy was diagnosed with Parvo today.
December 17, 2018
Today is my 22nd birthday.
December 16, 2018
I just graduated from Purdue University with my Bachelor's in Psychology.
December 12, 2018
My boyfriend just surprised me with a beagle puppy. We named him Logan.
My grandpa died yesterday.
November 14, 2018
My mom called from home to tell me my cat, Rexxie, passed away last night.
October 2, 2018
A bit more active these days. Working on breeding, aging out horses I didn't breed, and focusing on teams
September 6, 2018
Updated items available for trade. Still check my messages a few times a day. Don't get to care for my horses as much.
August 28, 2018
I still get on every day, but I'm in uni, so I'm not on as much.
August 12, 2018
Depression is kicking my butt at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Just won a Nyx's Pack on erob's page!
Also, a bit confused as to how so many players I know are losing Karma.
July 23, 2018
Kinda stewing an idea for a story...
Also, I won a vintage apple on It's-fishy's page!
July 20, 2018
Did a few TCs to get Charming Red, won a HoP, used it and got Longma...
July 18, 2018
Today marks a year and a half with my wonderful boyfriend.
July 16, 2018
Got a Vintage apple through a UFO on prettyhorsegirl's page :D
My main breeds are Gypsy Vanners and Marwaris.
I also breed unicorns of every breed as a side project.
Foals born from this project are available for sale in the "My Shop!" breeding farm tab below.
I pride myself on putting quite a bit of work into my equestrian center, so please check it out.
If you like what you see and would like a box reserved, just send me a message :)
To date, my custom
UFO has given :
Croesus' Fortune: 50
Hypnos' Blankets: 55
Pluto's Parchment: 25
I am a passive Golden Apple and Retired Golden Apple collector.
The chances of me selling these are slim.
Number of GAs: 66
Number of RAs: 23
RA coats I am after:
I am an occasional pass buyer, however more often than not it's my boyfriend that buys them for me as a gift.
1) I'd rather you try to get to know me first.
2) Do not friend me just because you "want to be friends with everyone on howrse" because I am so sick of how competitive that popularity ranking is and I will not help contribute to the toxicity.
3) I may delete anyone who hasn't been on in 180 days (6 months)
1) Feel free to send one! Even if it's just to chat!!
2) Be kind.
3) Text speak is okay!
4) Do not ask for free stuff.
1) Trades are only to be done through the item exchange.
2) I prefer negotiating before an offer is sent.
3) I can send 3 items at a time.
4) I have 9 trades a week.
5) I will not trade horses.
6) I will not trade items for passes.
7) I will not trade horses for items.
Layout orders are currently closed until further notice.
I am sorry for any inconvenience.
If you are in need of a layout, hit me up!
I can make layouts with as many boxes as you need.
Just fill out this form.
Examples of my work
Testimonials from real players
Due to the trafficking rules on howrse, I am not allowed to charge for my Layouts.
This means I can't quote you a price for a layout.
That being said, donations for the time and energy put into making layouts are always appreciated, but NOT mandatory, nor expected.
All horses currently for sale can be found under the "My Shop" and the "Unicorn Shop!" breeding farms.
All unicorns in the Unicorn Shop breeding farm are pay-what-you-can-afford! Send me a PM and we can work something out!!!
Weekly exchanges left: 4
I'm always looking for:
Please read my rules regarding trades before proposing an offer.
If I am buying from you:
1) Do not tell me what I can do with the horse. (ie, flip it, sell to safe haven, bolt it, remove horn/wings, etc.)
2) Do not demand that I sell a horse back.*
3) Do not harass me about the horse.
4)You may send me advertisements about similar horses, but do not be rude if I decline.
*If it's for sentimental reasons and you ask nicely, I will likely sell a horse back because I have been there.
If you are buying from me:
1)"Negotiable" means "I am a bit flexible and can lower the price a bit" not "Oh, I'll take any price!"
2) Do not offer less than 3/4 of the asking price. 25% off is more than fair.
3) All sales are final.
4) I will not buy horses back for the price you paid.
5) If a horse isn't for sale, take 'no' as an answer.
6) Horses for sale for passes can be sold for equus if you ask nicely and don't lowball.
7) Please buy reserved horses in a timely manner.
8) Do not send insultingly low offers.
9) I will never try to tell you what you can do with a horse. Flip it if you want, I guess?
10) If you message me asking what the lowest I will take is, your message will be promptly deleted. Offer a price you are willing to pay or don't bother messaging.
1) Sometimes I buy passes.
2) No, I shouldn't give you them.
3)I don't owe anyone anything just because I buy passes sometimes
4) Being a non-pass buyer does not make you a better player. Stop trying to shame pass buyers. If it weren't for pass buyers, the game would have gone under a long time ago. It is a business like anything else, after all, and they don't make money off of non-pass buyers.
1) Sometimes I do use autocomp. Messaging me telling me to stop will not be tolerated. Asking nicely is ok.
2) No, I will not start a team for you.
3) Yes, I probably can VIP fill for your team. PM me.
4) My Ufo is on the highest percentage. Good luck!
The Infernal Devices
The Mortal Instruments Blood of Eden
The Princess Bride
Big Hero 6
Most Disney movies
Once Upon A Time
Pretty Little Liars
The Handmaid's Tale Vampire Diaries
The Sound of Music,
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat,
Twisted: The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Town of Salem
My 4,500th Congratulation will get a gift! PM me if it's you!!
PM me to be entered into my monthly raffle for his golden touch on a donkey of your choice!!*
December Entrants: 9
*You may only win once!!
I am currently in 7 teams!
I am active in 3. I fill for 4.
I can still fill for 3 teams.
Just PM me!
Scroll for more info!
ღ Starlit Valley ღ
A laid-back Marwari team started by myself. We are recruiting!
⁂ Sunrise Cove ⁂
A laid-back Gypsy Vanner team started by myself. We are recruiting!
A Gypsy Vanner uni team I breed with regularly.
Teams I fill for:
The Snowy River Brumbies
-Age up all foals
-Age out all horses I didn't breed