[FT] Spoiler Zone!

Hello,

This topic is made to receive any of the spoilers concerning new features you find or feel like sharing.

Players that are in the test may decide to share what they are experiencing or not.

Of course please remember to use the spoiler banner when sharing new information with everyone.

To make the Spoiler Banner:

[spoiler*] the text you want to hide [/*spoiler]
Make sure you are removing the asterisks (*) before posting.


You can post screen shots as long as you also use the spoiler banner to cover them.

On this topic, you may talk about what isn’t on the game yet.

Warning: We do not guarantee that any of the info that is posted in here is true or accurate. Nor that the features will be launched on the game.

Please remain polite with each other; no one has the prerogative of spoiling or a patent on the rumours and spoilers that are on the game.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.

Regards
Ow

 
Ow
  • Posted messages: 12,303
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 3,904 days
Go to page:
Here's your casual Monthly reminder that it's the 25th, in case you have Christmas boys that need stroking default smiley (l)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 15,088
  • Karma: 10 points
Wind Divine drop rate (bumping for people who might want to go for Euronotus as he’s one of the more valuable ones)

First of all if you do get the divine, you MUST put a water of youth on it immediately, it doesn’t affect the drop rate at all but it does double the amount of time you can earn gifts (therefore doubling your gifts) before the horse is too old

(Spoiler tags to take up less space)

Wind strength:
Click to display
The wind strength is a bar with 100 points that can be filled by riding over the ocean
The amount of points you get per ride is different each day, and ranges from -1 to 7.
(with scores -1 and 7 having a 6.25% chance of appearing each day and scores 0 to 6 having a 12.5% chance at appearing each day, it will show this under the bar)

What this means:
If you want to get gifts more frequently and don’t care so much about how long you’ll be getting gifts for, you would then want to work your horse more frequently.
If you want more gifts total and for the perk to last longer then you would skip days that will earn you less points.

Recommendations:
I personally have found a nice middle ground by only working the horse on days earning 4 or more points unless I can fill the bar that day with a lower amount.

For those that want to earn more frequently, I wouldn’t recommend working on a day earning fewer than 3 points because it won’t really speed you up that much, but if you’re really in a rush you could do 2.
I would not ever recommend working on a 1, 0, or -1 point earning day that is a scam

For those who want more gifts in the long run I would suggest 4 to 7 point days or 5 to 7 point days, don’t wait for only 6s and 7s though it’ll take weeks

Rides over the ocean per day:
Click to display
You should add Achilles heel and Philotes’ stroke, these paired with an EC with a water trough and a shower will allow you to ride over the ocean 4 times a day

If you have a decent number of pastry horses you can give the divine Croesus fortune and a kairos dial and feed it in increments of 1. Each time you feed it it has a chance to find a sugar cube (+3 energy) and if you find enough you can squeeze in an extra ride over the ocean (5 rides per day)

METHOD:
1. Groom, feed (1) oat, if you don’t find sugar, feed (1) oat then ride over the ocean for 1 hour
2. Mash, feed (1) fodder 12 times or until the energy bar reaches 83%*, whichever comes first
3. Feed (1) oat until the energy bar reaches 96%**, feed (1) fodder unless the bar is higher than 96%
4. Ride over ocean for 1 hour, carrot, feed (1) fodder until maxed out, feed (1) oat until energy bar is at least 94%
5. Ride over ocean for 2 hours, stroke, stroke, water, ride over ocean for 1 hour

It is important if you do this to keep a close eye on the horses weight, as they are prone to getting too fat, a way to prevent this is by entering low energy competitions on days where you are unsuccessful, or by feeding them only oats (still in (1)) on days where you don’t need 5 rides to fill the meter.

*(optional) if you reach 83% using only 6 or 7 fodder, feed up to 8 (still in increments of 1 though)
**(optional) actually somewhere between 96.0% or 96.4% you can check by going into the competition page (but NOT entering) or if the energy bar jumps from 94% straight to 96%, the latter is the faster method

DISCLAIMER: you have to have quite a few pastry horses for this to be viable, I have 14 currently and I can pull this off about 50% of the time, it also takes a while so it’s not for everyone, I find it worth it but you might not.

NOTE: this also works on Nordics and Solars, with a much higher success rate too, but the exact method differs.

All that aside, the drop rate (which I might be wrong on btw):
Good prize 33%
10 Passes 33%
Other 33% is often a lower value BMI, but is sometimes 3* tack or Equus.
silver B
  • Posted messages: 90
  • Karma: 10 points
silver B wrote:

NOTE: this also works on Nordics and Solars, with a much higher success rate too, but the exact method differs.[/spoiler]
All that aside, the drop rate (which I might be wrong on btw):
Good prize 33%
10 Passes 33%
Other 33% is often a lower value BMI, but is sometimes 3* tack or Equus.


Wow thank you so much for the sugar cube hint, I would have never thought of doing this on my own! I have only 6 pastries but I am still going to attempt it as my Lips already had those items anyway. Do you happen to know where to find instructions for the method for Nordics? Thank you! default smiley (l)
harebell
  • Posted messages: 24
  • Karma: 10 points
Will the wind divines ever be offered in the reserved sales again? I've already spent almost 30 hops trying to get Euronotus. as I love hops, but don't want to spend any more trying to get him just to make up what I've already spent.. Is there a 'best time"
like the top of the hour or latter in the promo to try to spend hops to try for Euronotus?
thanks for any help you might offer.default smiley (l)
Whitekoi
  • Posted messages: 1,785
  • Karma: 10 points
silver B wrote:

Click to display
You should add Achilles heel and Philotes’ stroke, these paired with an EC with a water trough and a shower will allow you to ride over the ocean 4 times a day

If you have a decent number of pastry horses you can give the divine Croesus fortune and a kairos dial and feed it in increments of 1. Each time you feed it it has a chance to find a sugar cube (+3 energy) and if you find enough you can squeeze in an extra ride over the ocean (5 rides per day)

METHOD:
1. Groom, feed (1) oat, if you don’t find sugar, feed (1) oat then ride over the ocean for 1 hour
2. Mash, feed (1) fodder 12 times or until the energy bar reaches 83%*, whichever comes first
3. Feed (1) oat until the energy bar reaches 96%**, feed (1) fodder unless the bar is higher than 96%
4. Ride over ocean for 1 hour, carrot, feed (1) fodder until maxed out, feed (1) oat until energy bar is at least 94%
5. Ride over ocean for 2 hours, stroke, stroke, water, ride over ocean for 1 hour

It is important if you do this to keep a close eye on the horses weight, as they are prone to getting too fat, a way to prevent this is by entering low energy competitions on days where you are unsuccessful, or by feeding them only oats (still in (1)) on days where you don’t need 5 rides to fill the meter.

*(optional) if you reach 83% using only 6 or 7 fodder, feed up to 8 (still in increments of 1 though)
**(optional) actually somewhere between 96.0% or 96.4% you can check by going into the competition page (but NOT entering) or if the energy bar jumps from 94% straight to 96%, the latter is the faster method

DISCLAIMER: you have to have quite a few pastry horses for this to be viable, I have 14 currently and I can pull this off about 50% of the time, it also takes a while so it’s not for everyone, I find it worth it but you might not.

NOTE: this also works on Nordics and Solars, with a much higher success rate too, but the exact method differs.


Nice, thanks for that, never thought of it default smiley :d Btw, Huanglong would probably make all that a bit easier, right?
Rynx
  • Posted messages: 657
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
does anyone have a guess when rain might be rereleased? Not sure when the last time was
Flicka fire
  • Posted messages: 350
  • Karma: 10 points
We’re kind getting out of spoiler territory and more into gameplay here but I’ll respond since it’s useful and will be relevant next time one of these Divines are offered on the weekend or something.

@harebell, the instructions are in my brain, so yes I do know how to find them for youdefault smiley ;)

All horses will need: Achilles heel, Philotes’ stroke, Croesus fortune, Kairos dial, and to be registered in an EC with a water trough and shower

Once again spoiler tags for space

Nordics:
Click to display
METHOD 1: (18pts per day)
1. Groom, feed (1) oat, if you don’t find sugar, feed (1) oat then ride for 1 hour
2. Mash, feed (1) fodder until the energy bar reaches between 85% & 90%*
3. Feed (1) oat until the energy bar reaches 96%**, feed (1) fodder unless the bar is higher than 96%
4. Ride for 1 hour, carrot, feed (1) fodder until between 85% & 90%, Feed (1) oat until energy bar is at least 96%
5. Ride for 3 hours, stroke, stroke, water, ride for 1 hour

METHOD 2: extra feed (21pts)***
1-4. Same a Method 1
5. Feed (1) fodder unless the bar is higher than 96%, ride for 1 hour
6. Feed (1) fodder until maxed out, feed (1) oat until energy bar is at least 96%
7. Ride for 3 hours, stroke, stroke, water, ride for 1 hour

*if you’ve been lucky with sugar cubes go for 90%, otherwise anywhere in that range is fine
**(optional) actually somewhere between 96.0% or 96.4% you can check by going into the competition page (but NOT entering) or if the energy bar jumps from 94% straight to 96%, the latter is the faster method
***this Method only works if you’ve been lucky enough with sugar cubes that you’ve only fed around half or less of the maximum amount of feed per day (20 fodder, 15 oat), and it can still be a bit chancy if you don’t have many pastries.

NOTE: remember to make sure you’re going on the correct ride (it will give 3pts) otherwise you’ll go backwards (don’t do what I do, basically)

Solars & reindeer:
Click to display
NOTE 1: So, I’m not going to write down the exact method for these divines because it will be really long, because it probably won’t be as useful to people as the other 2 are, and because they are much more variable depending on how many Pastrys you have and even RNG, so it’d be really hard to put down exact instructions like I have previously.

You may have noticed I have a kind of formula with these instructions, and what it basically is is:
1. Feed fodder in increments of (1) below a certain energy level
2. Feed oats in increments of (1) above a certain energy level
3. Use mash and carrot to boost energy so that food gives more energy*
4. Finish up on a particular energy level so that you are able to use up most of the horse’s energy doing rides but have enough left over for stroking twice and drinking to yield an extra ride**

For solars, the energy level to change between fodder and oats is 90%
For reindeer I don’t actually know, but it will be above 90%

DISCLAIMER: with the exception of Pluto and Mars, the only thing you gain from doing this with Solars and Reindeers are a couple of skill points I’m mostly just including it to be thorough, I personally don’t even bother to do reindeer as it takes too long.

*the more energy your horse has when you feed it, the more energy it gains from eating (stroking works the opposite way)
**two extra rides for solars

@Rynx, I didn’t make that connection because I don’t have that Divine, but yes that perk would be extremely beneficial, especially for winds, I cannot tell you how many times I’ve been even 0.5% energy too short for another ride
silver B
  • Posted messages: 90
  • Karma: 10 points
Whitekoi wrote:

Will the wind divines ever be offered in the reserved sales again? I've already spent almost 30 hops trying to get Euronotus. as I love hops, but don't want to spend any more trying to get him just to make up what I've already spent.. Is there a 'best time"
like the top of the hour or latter in the promo to try to spend hops to try for Euronotus?
thanks for any help you might offer.default smiley (l)

Technically Euronotus specifically is in the weekend offer and not the flash sales, but I understand your confusion, so to answer your questions:

Will the wind divines ever be offered again? Yes.
but it will be a while, the last time Euronotus specifically was offered was over a year ago, and it could be even longer than that before he’s offered again.

Is there a best time? Not for Euronotus, he’s being offered through HoPs and they all have the same chance of getting him no matter when you open them.

Also, the flash sales are different from the weekend offers.
The weekend offers are a once a week type thing, and will have different Divines each week that you can try to win with luck items.

The flash sales is a once a year event that happens about a month before Christmas.
There are lots of Divines available, and you can check out the dedicated forum here —>Flash sale forum for more details on how that works if you like
silver B
  • Posted messages: 90
  • Karma: 10 points
Flicka fire wrote:

Click to display
does anyone have a guess when rain might be rereleased? Not sure when the last time was


I too was wondering this, particularly anyone from that series. I've only been playing for about a year recently, and I don't remember seeing any of them in this past year. So to anyone who has been here a while, do you remember when anyone from this series was released/rereleased?
Ophelia's Creek
  • Posted messages: 30
  • Karma: 10 points
A question about Lovely Blue...
Click to display
I haven't been able to snag her from the flash sales and I know she's the last rainbow we're waiting for in weekend offers. Will she still be in a weekend offer even though she's in the flash sales?
Alexandrite
  • Posted messages: 104
  • Karma: 10 points
I know that we have very little info so far on Christmas packs for 2022, but does anyone have info on the Christmas packs from *last* year (i.e. a link to a post or topic)? I'd like to have a general idea of the pack makeups as a whole.
The Fifth Queen
  • Posted messages: 15,099
  • Karma: 10 points
Alexandrite wrote:

A question about Lovely Blue...
Click to display
I haven't been able to snag her from the flash sales and I know she's the last rainbow we're waiting for in weekend offers. Will she still be in a weekend offer even though she's in the flash sales?


Depends.

Click to display
I know last year she was but i missed her default smiley :(
Ꮆαℓαтєα
  • Posted messages: 222
  • Karma: 10 points
Alexandrite wrote:

Click to display
I haven't been able to snag her from the flash sales and I know she's the last rainbow we're waiting for in weekend offers. Will she still be in a weekend offer even though she's in the flash sales?

Click to display

The last time she was in Luck Items was early November 2021, I think? So I wouldn't be sure if they'll offer her again soon. You might want to hold out and get her in a Xmas pack.
default smiley :) Someone who knows the divine rotations would have a better answer.
The Pinto Pony
  • Posted messages: 1,269
  • Karma: 10 points
The Fifth Queen wrote:

I know that we have very little info so far on Christmas packs for 2022, but does anyone have info on the Christmas packs from *last* year (i.e. a link to a post or topic)? I'd like to have a general idea of the pack makeups as a whole.


Last year's selection

Teeny Pack:
Click to display
Ginger Bread divine
Honey-Spiced Bread Divine
990 passes
eques (20? 10k? cannot remember)


Cute Pack:
Click to display
A Snow Leopard exclusive Chimera
2000 passes
1 x Nyx Pack


Lucky Day Pack:
Click to display
A Feliz Navidad exclusive Divine horse
An exclusive breed of Draft Unicorn
2,990 passes
2 months of VIP account
1x Hestia Gift


Olympus Pack
Click to display
A Divine of your choice
A Snow Queen exclusive Fairy Tale Divine
6,990 passes
1x Month of Aphrodite's privilege
1x Month of Fertility Privilege
Athena's medal
200 (?) Aging points


Ultimate Pack, all of the above united.



Hope this helps default smiley :)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 15,088
  • Karma: 10 points
The Fifth Queen
  • Posted messages: 15,099
  • Karma: 10 points
Hello everyone, Friendly Family Nalu here with a couple of tips for the Next Events.
Just to make sure we all take home at least One Divine for Christmas.


Click to display
I have eviscerated the thing on Preproduction, without blitzing through. I have not played for days, purposefully lost lives and sabotaged my way through any possible means without being ridiculous, and I still got to Room 64 in 14 days, which is half the time we have for the event.

Thus, I am pretty confident we can all go home with a Divine as long as we follow the tips here.



I am posting this now because they're dependent on the Next Event that will start on THURSDAY, and it's essential that you are prepared now.

This Thursday, December 1st:
Click to display
The Advent Calendar will launch.

There are 24 little windows you have to open daily. If you miss a window, you can pay eques to open it.



List of the Divines available:
Click to display
- Dec 3rd: ?!
- Dec 10th: Caradoc
- Dec 17th: Hanafuda
- Dec 24th: ?! (The calendar gave me a PHP error one day before so I could not open it.)


Next week, then, the Second Event,
Click to display
The Toy Workshop, will start.

It works like the Oni's lair where you upgrade Aki and explore the palace. This time you have to upgrade Bushy the Elf and explore the Workshop.


The IMPORTANT Part:
Click to display
Like last year, they added 4 "help with the current event" little items to the windows.

The trick is that those 4 little items are NOT present in the event. I repeat, the 4 Candy canes to upgrade Bushy are EXCLUSIVE to the Advent Calendar and are NOT hidden in the Toy Workshop Event.

You will be Four Candy Canes short if you do not get the Canes from the Calendar, and thus you will not be able to Fully upgrade your Bushy.


You have to make sure you get all of them.

How to make sure:
Click to display
Do NOT open your Windows while the Ride Before Christmas event is ongoing. If you do so, you risk getting "Roulette Spins" as "help with the current event" item, instead of the Precious, precious Candy cane.

You can open the window for the Divine, at your own risk of finding the Roulette spins, on the 3rd if you really want the Divine but that is it.



You will need eques to do that, so start saving now.


PRO!Tip in case you wanted to have a headstart with the second event:
Click to display
Instead of opening the Windows when the Ride Before Christmas event is over, open them once the Event starts.

Yes, it will cost you more eques, BUT you'll then have 7 chances out of 24 of rolling a Candy Cane, and ANY headstart you can get in such a slow-starting, time-intensive event is golden.

It will cost you more, but if you're lucky and find even ONE Candy cane in those 7 windows, you'll have a significant headstart.




That's it, that's the important stuff. Next week I'll draw up something more exhaustive for the Second Event if people are interested.


Take care, enjoy your holidays and love you all default smiley (l)default smiley (l)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 15,088
  • Karma: 10 points
@nalu

Click to display
so we should wait until the 8th to open any advent calendar windows, if I'm reading you right?

also do we know how expensive is it per window to open later? and do the prices on each box increase each day it isn't opened?
answrs
  • Posted messages: 374
  • Karma: 10 points
answrs wrote:

Click to display
so we should wait until the 8th to open any advent calendar windows, if I'm reading you right?

also do we know how expensive is it per window to open later? and do the prices on each box increase each day it isn't opened?


That is correct, but I'll let you in on another secret...
Click to display
December 8th is a Bank Holiday in France, *wink wink* default smiley ;)



As for prices:
Click to display
The price increases on how many windows you open, not how many days you wait. I've opened windows on the 19th and it still cost me 500 or 1000 (can't remember what's the minimum). However, the price doubles every window you haven't opened, so it doubles REALLY quickly
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 15,088
  • Karma: 10 points
Thank you so much for the tips, Nalu!

Click to display
I hadn't even thought about the "help with event" items in the advent calendar, so you've saved me from a costly mistake already! default smiley (h)
AidynGemini
  • Posted messages: 111
  • Karma: 10 points
did a lil bit of math for anyone interested on the cost

Click to display
at 7 days of waiting for the advent calendar, with the price doubling each day

if it starts at 500 equus you will be paying:
500 1,000 2,000 4,000 8,000 16,000 32,000
for a total of 63,500

or if it starts at 1k:
1,000 2,000 4,000 8,000 16,000 32,000 64,000
=127,000 equus


which is not too bad, all things considered! though after black friday people are probably gonna feel their wallets hurting a little more than usual especially on the latter possibility. I suggest liquidating some leather/EC mission materials if you haven't already and have them to spare.
answrs
  • Posted messages: 374
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
So, I shouldn't open the Advent Calendar windows until the 8th? Why?
Rose Wilder
  • Posted messages: 905
  • Karma: 10 points
Rose Wilder wrote:

Click to display
So, I shouldn't open the Advent Calendar windows until the 8th? Why?

Click to display
you don't *have* to, but the door prizes are randomized, and you need the 'help for current event' prize to finish the upcoming event without passes. if you get it before the next event starts you'll miss out on getting it from the advent, and will only get a few spins for the current 'Ride Before Christmas' event instead.
answrs
  • Posted messages: 374
  • Karma: 10 points
Click to display
So the Divines only appear on those specific dates ( that Nalu93 has stated) in the Advent calendar?
Aℓina
  • Posted messages: 1,622
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 2,344 days
Aℓina wrote:

Click to display
So the Divines only appear on those specific dates ( that Nalu93 has stated) in the Advent calendar?


That's right, and there's only a small chance of actually finding them default smiley :)
Nalu93
  • Posted messages: 15,088
  • Karma: 10 points
@ Nalu39 thank you so much!! You're amazing to do this just so everyone can get Divines! default smiley (l)

Question.
Click to display
What are the odds of getting a divine in the advent calendar? Is it guaranteed if you open the windows on the day you're supposed to or is it just 'a chance'?
Royale
  • Posted messages: 1,230
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: